What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hawkeshead - The Aftermath...

HAZZA1962 i get it all the time dude....being a cockney (and sort of the earth obviously ;) ) living in manchester, i get every type of stereo-type going....everyone thinks they can do a cockney accent, everyone thinks im "dodgy" and a bit of a geezer" :D (thank you danny dyer)

But what i find is that scousers, cockneys, mancs or whatever are a lot more alike then we perhaps we realize.......everyone, bar cockneys talk funny ;)

This obviously does not include anyone from the black country, a race of people with there own language.....

People calm down!

calm-down-calm-down.jpg

:hmm:

:stop:

I thought I'd lost an 18650 battery at Hawkshead. It turned up in the dog's bed yesterday!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I thought I'd lost an 18650 battery at Hawkshead. It turned up in the dog's bed yesterday!

At least Hazza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one11111!!!!!!!!222!!! or Gonloopy hadn't nicked it :)

Well, though not technically a scouser myself - we are also from the Pool, so watch it!

Well, though not technically a scouser myself - we are also from the Pool, so watch it!

Ahh! well you could have lost it in your shell suit bottoms then :D

Back
Top Bottom