What's new

Sub ohm single coil build.

I was looking a sub ohm single could build for my Atomic, around 0.7 - 0.6. I want to use 24 gauge, can anyone help.

marcus-mulisha I got they battery wraps that I was telling you I was waiting on from the slow boat so if you still need them PM me and I will send a roll to you mate take it easy catch up soon :apelike:

Last edited:
Alright there bud :) I managed to get some of eBay in the end, I completely forgot that you said you'd send me some :( I paid £4.60 for 2 metres and I'm pretty sure, it was from Fasttech. So I paid almost 10 times the price. Then I messed up while trying to wrap one as I dropped the black plastic positive insulator on the hob :( so I just threw the two batteries that had torn insulation as I had brought 2 new vtc5's anyway. Thanks anyway dude :) much appreciated.

Alright there bud :) I managed to get some of eBay in the end, I completely forgot that you said you'd send me some :( I paid £4.60 for 2 metres and I'm pretty sure, it was from Fasttech. So I paid almost 10 times the price. Then I messed up while trying to wrap one as I dropped the black plastic positive insulator on the hob :( so I just threw the two batteries that had torn insulation as I had brought 2 new vtc5's anyway. Thanks anyway dude :) much appreciated.

No probs mate I just managed to get them wrapped , sorry to hear that about yours anyways better days ahead catch you laters bud all the best

No probs mate I just managed to get them wrapped , sorry to hear that about yours anyways better days ahead catch you laters bud all the best

Nice man and all the too bud. Thesis again for getting in contact with me, I just wish I hadn't forgot you'd offered to sent some :( take care

The length of your wire determines the resistance of your coil.. So 7 wraps with an internal diameter of 2.5mm may give you a .8ohm coil and a few more wraps with an internal diameter of 1mm will give you the same ohms if you use the same length of wire.
How would I get 0.50 with 5 wraps around 3.5mm and what gauge , wire ect

Back
Top Bottom