What's new

Hawkeshead - The Aftermath...

Ok I was supposed to have a leisurely hangover day Monday to recover but instead my uni course started

Nice of them to tell me.

@mas ley that jumper and those pj's very you!
Diche @misspepper nikki_from_Mars man_d you are all amazing thank you for the advise and support.

Everyone thanks so much for being supportive and just being an amazing laugh.
Tubbyengineer we need to talk we are on the same wavelength for project Atom whether this is a good thing is yet to be decided. I have a pelican case on order.
PlumeBlu the boss is being asked.tomorrow about the MILAN for vapefest and I have already run out of headshot. Will be emailing you after my loan comes in about help with the speakeasy project.
Got loads of build help help with makeup and my outfit. Got to try loads of devices and attys and my shopping list is huge. I want that drilled atty diche had with the nuts build in it so if anyone knows the name.can you let me.know?

Great fun and I really really hope we do more of these and the trains don't put a cow in the works again.

When I walked in it was like walking into a room of mates. Very very much the ethos of the forum encapsulated in the event.

A good laugh really friendly allot of piss taking and even when the jokes are crude there's no offence taken. Though that is probably because the gate and fencing has already been pinched by the scouse contingent ;)

Big thanks to all the organisers and PlumeBlu I will endeavour to bring a few more tricks next year. Hopefully I haven't lost the lighter gimmick when I have gone through all of my.stuff I will have to post a lost and found thread.

Also @elsabub sorry for not recognising you at first you look different without the balaclava.

The drilled attie was a tobh, StuPot was the creator so he might be able to give you a few pointers :D

Ok I was supposed to have a leisurely hangover day Monday to recover but instead my uni course started

Nice of them to tell me.

@mas ley that jumper and those pj's very you!

@Diche @misspepper @nikki_from_Mars @man_d you are all amazing thank you for the advise and support.

Everyone thanks so much for being supportive and just being an amazing laugh.

@Tubbyengineer we need to talk we are on the same wavelength for project Atom whether this is a good thing is yet to be decided. I have a pelican case on order.

@PlumeBlu the boss is being asked.tomorrow about the MILAN for vapefest and I have already run out of headshot. Will be emailing you after my loan comes in about help with the speakeasy project.
Got loads of build help help with makeup and my outfit. Got to try loads of devices and attys and my shopping list is huge. I want that drilled atty diche had with the nuts build in it so if anyone knows the name.can you let me.know?

Great fun and I really really hope we do more of these and the trains don't put a cow in the works again.

When I walked in it was like walking into a room of mates. Very very much the ethos of the forum encapsulated in the event.

A good laugh really friendly allot of piss taking and even when the jokes are crude there's no offence taken. Though that is probably because the gate and fencing has already been pinched by the scouse contingent ;)

Big thanks to all the organisers and @PlumeBlu I will endeavour to bring a few more tricks next year. Hopefully I haven't lost the lighter gimmick when I have gone through all of my.stuff I will have to post a lost and found thread.

Also @elsabub sorry for not recognising you at first you look different without the balaclava.

Oh Dear!!! Another One jumping on the Anti Scouse Bandwagon!!! Predictable!!!

Oh Dear!!! Another One jumping on the Anti Scouse Bandwagon!!! Predictable!!!

The first time I went to Liverpool I had my car done over... In the car park outside the hotel the rest of the UK national squad were staying in next to the sports centre

It isn't my fault that the bastards lived up to the stereotype by nicking my spare tyre from the boot.

The first time I went to Liverpool I had my car done over... In the car park outside the hotel the rest of the UK national squad were staying in next to the sports centre

It isn't my fault that the bastards lived up to the stereotype by nicking my spare tyre from the boot.

I had my wallet dipped in Spain!!! I don't tell everyone the Spanish are a Gang of Robbing Bastards!!! I was only Joking originally but it looks like I was right in the first place!!! I'm sure where ever you live is idyllic and free from thieves and drug addicts so an encounter with the Real World must have come as quite a Shock to you!!!

Mate I live in doncaster at the moment which is:

a. Worse than most of Liverpool and has pretty much the same stereotypes and jokes and b. being the butt of every corrupt politician joke in the UK. (I actually used to live on the land that the dozy tuesday took 3 developers bribes for building rights on).

Chill out and wind your neck in with the real world shit. Scouser get thievery jokes, people from Norfolk get inbreeding jokes, everyone from Essex drives like a twat in a 'souped up' car. There's jokes about everywhere. So wind.your neck in

For a stereotype to exist it has to have a basis in fact and really.... nicking the spare wheel out of the car is something that you kind of have to laugh about.

Although based.on the bar and taxi prices on my.last trip out there robbing bastards would be a fair description of the Spanish.

If I was really laying into Liverpool and people from the area it wouldn't be based on the wheel pinching stereotype it would involve me telling stories from working as security and experiences going down to Trafford.

People calm down! This thread is discussing what a great time hawkshead was.

Stop the shit slinging please.

Back
Top Bottom