What's new

Hawkeshead - The Aftermath...

Just watched the video.
Holy crap I must of been wankered cos I don't remember any of that lol

First time I've ever heard my voice on tape too, don't like it, sounds better in my head. Can I have a different one please :-P

Just watched the video.
Holy crap I must of been wankered cos I don't remember any of that lol

First time I've ever heard my voice on tape too, don't like it, sounds better in my head. Can I have a different one please :-P

Watching it was really funny. I haven't met any apes yet so had to guess who was who from their accents if I know where folks or from, process of elimination with the girls and elsabubs had to be the one sitting next to jenny j. But the rest was all guesswork. Funny how we think of people as their avatars. Mr Teatime is just Bowie to me full stop.

It was great to see everyone having fun

Watching it was really funny. I haven't met any apes yet so had to guess who was who from their accents if I know where folks or from, process of elimination with the girls and elsabubs had to be the one sitting next to jenny j. But the rest was all guesswork. Funny how we think of people as their avatars. Mr Teatime is just Bowie to me full stop.

It was great to see everyone having fun

Even if you were there it was a guessing game :) With people being addressed by both their normal names and their screen names. After a while you just stop caring and just have a nice chat with whoever your sitting next to :D

Even if you were there it was a guessing game :) With people being addressed by both their normal names and their screen names. After a while you just stop caring and just have a nice chat with whoever your sitting next to :D

Jealous - must get the bum into gear next year!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

My GF & daughter (Fraggle) enjoyed chatting to folks so much they are both wanting to attend any future vape meets with me,and neither are vapers. :P

I'm thinking of going up to Glasgow next month,and they are just as keen. :)

My GF & daughter (Fraggle) enjoyed chatting to folks so much they are both wanting to attend any future vape meets with me,and neither are vapers. :P

I'm thinking of going up to Glasgow next month,and they are just as keen. :)

I'm thinking of going to Scotland and if they vote for independence I might remain there although I realise that this could seriously help the Better Together campaign.

Ok I was supposed to have a leisurely hangover day Monday to recover but instead my uni course started

Nice of them to tell me.

@mas ley that jumper and those pj's very you!

Diche @misspepper nikki_from_Mars man_d you are all amazing thank you for the advise and support.

Everyone thanks so much for being supportive and just being an amazing laugh.

Tubbyengineer we need to talk we are on the same wavelength for project Atom whether this is a good thing is yet to be decided. I have a pelican case on order.

PlumeBlu the boss is being asked.tomorrow about the MILAN for vapefest and I have already run out of headshot. Will be emailing you after my loan comes in about help with the speakeasy project.
Got loads of build help help with makeup and my outfit. Got to try loads of devices and attys and my shopping list is huge. I want that drilled atty diche had with the nuts build in it so if anyone knows the name.can you let me.know?

Great fun and I really really hope we do more of these and the trains don't put a cow in the works again.

When I walked in it was like walking into a room of mates. Very very much the ethos of the forum encapsulated in the event.

A good laugh really friendly allot of piss taking and even when the jokes are crude there's no offence taken. Though that is probably because the gate and fencing has already been pinched by the scouse contingent ;)

Big thanks to all the organisers and PlumeBlu I will endeavour to bring a few more tricks next year. Hopefully I haven't lost the lighter gimmick when I have gone through all of my.stuff I will have to post a lost and found thread.

Also @elsabub sorry for not recognising you at first you look different without the balaclava.

Back
Top Bottom