What's new

Decent shops in Cardiff?

fleXbad

Postman
Hey guys,

Been looking around to find a good vendor to go to when I need that piece of equipment or I run out of my kanthal or juice due to poor personal stock management :)

So far, I've been to a couple shops around the Cathays/Roath area. (All brick-and-mortar, mind you. I don't touch the vendor carts)

*Optional Reading*
While they're good people in the shop, they're not really that knowledgeable. Just gave me blank looks when I asked about buying kanthal.
They're pretty much just stocked with EVOD/eGo equipment and a selection of juices I've not really heard of online.
A couple only sell their own branded ejuice, which is okay, but you can tell that not much crafting that goes into them.
It seems to be all about getting mass volumes of their own juice in stock, instead of having it as an option alongside some popular and
The juices serve their function, but aren't that impressive, IMO.

Anyone know of a vendor in the area that stocks some of the more well-known and popular juices?
Or, at least is more than just a casual vaper that is trying to turn a quick profit from a new 'craze'?
Sorry if I seem a bit bitter, but I just get the feeling that they're not really in this for any love of the product.
They vape in-store, but they're not really INTO it, if you know what I mean.

I'll try to end this before I create a thesis-worthy rant on the subject.

Basically, I'm just getting into rebuildables and I'm enjoying the experience. I also like face-to-face interaction with people I'm buying from.
I just expect a little professionalism of research in the products and market that you sell in.
What really gets me upset about this is there are elderly smokers that only have these options to go to if they are considering vaping.
I just feel like some of these stores prey on their inability to find resources and information online.
*Ends Rant*

Thanks for your time,

f l e X `

Couldn't agree more!
Gutted no one has replied..........Yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

im in the same boat all the shops i goto sell there own brand juice there aint one shop that i have been to that accualy sells rda or wick or even kanthol wire i also had the strange look when i asked about them ,

the only way is to buy online witch is a pain in the but waiting ,

If theres anything you need urgently letr me know and i can sort you out if i got it

its a shame really as theres quite a few shops on city road / canton / and even one in rumney but they still dont so the stuff and most are overpriced

There isn't a decent one in South Wales - they're are all the usual Kanger / Hangsen / Ego shite. The nearest one that sells anything remotely decent is in Swansea.

I didn't know about the shop on Crwys Rd! I'll have to check it out, and they carry Space Jam juices as well which I've always wanted to try

Popped into Zapp on Crwys Rd. today. Awesome shop with a fantastic selection of juices! Had a nice chat with one of the owners and sampled lots of what they had. I picked up some Space Jam Andromeda to try out as it's been on my 'to try' list for some time now (even though I pretty much only vape DIY thesedays).

Highly recommeded, go check it out.

E-Cigilicious on St Mary's st sell kanthal and a decent selection of liquid (Triphammer, Mrs Lords and Dekang)

Shit! Why did i look at this thread. There goes next months pay then. Not been to Cardiff in years but will have to pay zapp a visit. Wanted to try Digbys hooligan and gunpowder but never get round to ordering for one reason or another.
Cheers for sharing these

Back
Top Bottom