What's new

Is stainless steel the cause of sore lips?

Yes only a month into vaping,

lol no one else uses it

i use high vg juice. Yes I'll try keep it clean, and maybe buy a plastic drip top see if that helps. There all SS shiny ain't alwYs best haha

thanks for the replies guys :)

If you are only a month into vaping then you will get some odd things happening over the next few weeks as your body recovers, I use a Pyrex drip tip it's much smoother on the lips and doesn't get warm as easily. Plenty of water and a switch to 50/50 juice are also good ideas but mostly it's just stuff you'll have to cope with for a couple of weeks - then it goes away and you feel better than ever...

After few days of vaping I had a really sore mouth, especially my tongue - thought I might be allergic to pg but it settled down after a couple more days. Just made sure to drink more as others have said and all fine since.

Can't say I've ever noticed sore lips, and I Vape exclusively with SS drip tips. Had a pyrex one for a bit, but my OCD really didn't like the mismatched colours ;)

Try a higher vg content. I've had a split lip for months and lowering the pg level has made a huge difference.

What he Said!!! I switched to 50/50 mix ages ago because when I used a high PG content liquid I used to get cracked lips and a sore throat!!!:hugs:

I'm on high VG too, PG was not my friend!
HAZZA1962 New avi pal? I don't remember you having that much hair at Hawkshead :grin2:

Good old fashioned delrin drip tips are very lip friendly.
re the PG allergy bandwagon - In the vaping world High VG content liquids appear to result in more adverse reactions (slight throat swelling, minor aches and constrictions in the lungs) than high PG, and, most 'reactions' are nowt to do with PG or VG (but they do, and will, remain easier to blame :P )

Soldier Blue has, imo, hit the nail very firmly on the head.

Back
Top Bottom