What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hawkshead Raffle List / misc info

I have to go shopping for food for me to take & for the house/cat sitters as soon as my batteries have finished charging. Clothes etc. not packed. Beer not bought. Coils not built. Sooo tired. I blame JustDave for making me go out on the piss last night & nikki from mars & xXFRAGGEDXx for me not getting home 'til about 3am.

ha ha hope all gets sorted and you have a great time always the sign of a messy night when u end up in the turf or even worse bar shnappes

Congratulations to all the winners - which is basically ZT, Hazza & Nanooneelsecanwinexceptme.

And well done to all those who worked to put it on :)

Very, very happy to have won the manabush and Col. Boom's juice range.

Less happy to win back one the kfl clones that I'd donated:p

How much did we raise for Macmillan @MissPepper ?

Very, very happy to have won the manabush and Col. Boom's juice range.

How much did we raise for Macmillan @MissPepper ?

MissPepper will be along soon to give the official total but I think it was £213

Sent from my iPad using buttons & stuff...

Huge thanks to the organisers for an absolutely awesome weekend.

Congratulations to the winners,& the Ape that won the top prize had better learn the art of invisibility :P

Huge thanks to the organisers for an absolutely awesome weekend.

Congratulations to the winners,& the Ape that won the top prize had better learn the art of invisibility :P

He had as im after it! XD
Miss Pepper wouldn't take a private bid :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Had a great time - thanks to all, especially BigAndy, Tubbyengineer & Miss Pepper for all their hard work - and to Mawsley for arriving at the "Free To A Good Home" table at just the right time to introduce me to something very pretty! (and for becoming father-in-law to my boy, Dylan).

I was fortunate enough to win a couple of great prizes.

Very happy to be a Kayfun fan sitting next to the man who won his Kayfun back :D Thanks simonsays

Had a blast with the juice challenge (watching others, not doing myself) and very happy no-one vomited.

Back
Top Bottom