What's new

Hawkeshead - The Aftermath...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
Well fellow Apes, Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet has been and gone. First off I'd Like toThank BigAndy & @MissPepper who really did all the work making this meet a reality and arranging the BBQ (Nom, Nom, Nom) and Raffle prizes. All I really did was post a lot and go "Yay" occasionaly!.
A huge thank you is also due to all the vendors who Donated prizes for the Raffle, it was much appreciated and helped raise over £200 pounds for charity - Miss Pepper will be along shortly to slap me for forgetting exactly how much.
Finally thank you to everyone who came along. I hope you enjoyed the event as much as I did. There will in due course be Video of many intrepid Apes Testing EthelKing's most Evil juice creations, I laughed so much I nearly dropped the camera...

Feel free to post pics here, commiserate about not tasting the lovely "Maple wings" juice or just say Hi...

Glad it went well Tubby. Looking forward to the pics matey

Well fellow Apes, Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet has been and gone. First off I'd Like toThank BigAndy & @MissPepper who really did all the work making this meet a reality and arranging the BBQ (Nom, Nom, Nom) and Raffle prizes. All I really did was post a lot and go "Yay" occasionaly!.
A huge thank you is also due to all the vendors who Donated prizes for the Raffle, it was much appreciated and helped raise over £200 pounds for charity - Miss Pepper will be along shortly to slap me for forgetting exactly how much.
Finally thank you to everyone who came along. I hope you enjoyed the event as much as I did. There will in due course be Video of many intrepid Apes Testing EthelKing's most Evil juice creations, I laughed so much I nearly dropped the camera...

Feel free to post pics here, commiserate about not tasting the lovely "Maple wings" juice or just say Hi...

Forget the Maple wings it was the Piss flavoured smokey Bacon that was just WRONG! EthelKing and Tubbyengineer you are both just sick sick puppies

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I had an absolute blast and can't wait for the next one.

A great big thanks to all involved in arranging things and working away behind the scenes, it's really appreciated.

Anyone for a Christmas reunion?

I had an absolute blast and can't wait for the next one.

A great big thanks to all involved in arranging things and working away behind the scenes, it's really appreciated.

Anyone for a Christmas reunion?

Count me in any time

I NEED that roast chicken juice in my life, it was lush! Could live without having a cheesy drip tip ever again though!

The weekend was fantastic and we had a great time, the YHA was brilliant and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone, the facilities were a standard well above what I was expecting for the price, staff really friendly and everything just seemed so well run :)

Very grateful to the people who worked so hard to make it happen and to the friends who made it the great time it was, excited for next year already!

Whilst I remember huge thanks to gords1001 for taxiing us to and from the station, it was very much appreciated and to Chegs (and family) for the bedding (and the tea) and the lovely Diche for the loan of her surprisingly comfortable sofa cushions, you guys made our weekend so much easier :)

Just for shits and giggles this was how i spend my afternoon after the meet ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1410118693.838661.jpg actually was a cracking afternoon but had to put a little more effort than yesterday sitting in the arm chair working my way though the manabush and Colonel Boom range (both of which are awesome) I have many nearly empty bottles and a dizzy head to prove it thanks ZT and PlumeBlu you are both gents. The favourites of the we're The Colonel's By Jove and Manabush Chiricahua Sun everyone should give them a go.

It was awesome ... massive thanks to everyone .. especially @BigAndy and @Tubbyengineer, @Miss Pepper and Diche and Mr Pepper Gaz for putting so much effort in .. really enjoyed it .. and loved meeting you apes Ive not met before ..

kicking :)

I NEED that roast chicken juice in my life, it was lush! Could live without having a cheesy drip tip ever again though!

The weekend was fantastic and we had a great time, the YHA was brilliant and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone, the facilities were a standard well above what I was expecting for the price, staff really friendly and everything just seemed so well run :)

Very grateful to the people who worked so hard to make it happen and to the friends who made it the great time it was, excited for next year already!

Whilst I remember huge thanks to gords1001 for taxiing us to and from the station, it was very much appreciated and to Chegs (and family) for the bedding (and the tea) and the lovely Diche for the loan of her surprisingly comfortable sofa cushions, you guys made our weekend so much easier :)

I have the roast chicken in front of me now if you need it :) and thanks for the kind words I'll pass them on the the guys they'll be very pleased

Ive had a lovely time!

Still partying! Huge hugs for BigAndy ;) 8th pint of guiness tonight x

£213.10P raised!

On annual leave atm so please please bear with me til i have stable net x

You all were fucking great!

If you do a rank juice again can you make sure its rank :P

Back
Top Bottom