What's new

Good quality Rose V2 Clones are here...

pauly meatballs & ebayhomepc

AAECVAPERS

Focal discount 10%

Also I can say the focalecig one appears to be a Pallas clone which is meant to be a good quality one :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
Don't know which version this is but these photos were posted on the Fasttech forums today;

3145lw0.jpg

mkg11f.jpg

5f2h4x.jpg

Clone is the one on the right - actually I think this is more of a 'counterfeit' than a clone.

Last edited:
I wheeled out my Heron clone at Hawkshead last weekend to show a few people and compare to an original. The clone has had holes drilled in various places to improve airflow as I found it way too tight, it is still too tight for me but comparable to the genuine so it needs further drilling to be right - the flavour is spot on though.

Now, had I shelled out genuine money and needed to drill bits out I'd be pissed off but having the clone has allowed me to find this out for myself. Based on this item I wouldn't buy the genuine, had the airflow been right or a couple of other niggles been workable it might have been a different story.

For me though I have issues with most tanks so I may well get the Rose clone for testing again. Having used one it might just do the trick and give me a few weeks to decide whether spending the cash is worthwhile. Either way it's no loss to the modder and may well gain them a sale. In the Rose's case though it might wait until they offer the thing in the stumpy version as standard rather than spending extra on the smaller tank I would want instead of large one.

Last edited:
Someones a Facebook photo stealer ;-)

I nick anything me! I do have some of my own original stuff but it`s not fit for the interweby M8 :D

I nick anything me! I do have some of my own original stuff but it`s not fit for the interweby M8 :D

Note to self lock away the good silverware... who the fuck am I kidding I nicked them pmsl

Yeah we don't wanna see your home photos mate ;-)

Back
Top Bottom