What's new

It's the muddafudging weekend

We're sat at services for a rest, fucking traffic is doing my head and my ankles in

I'm back in my man cave now, went to find a piece of wood to stop the steps sinking into the ground.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Sorry to be a pain all, but this will be the first time I have attended anything like this, so wonder if you would be so kind as to give me some info without me searching through tons of threads and deciphering what's happening within them as I only decided I would come earlier today

Can I sleep in my car? Or do I need to book a room?

Should I bring food and mini bqq? Or am I not allowed?

I would like to stay over the Saturday night, but funds might not permit and I need to know what to bring besides my mod lol

Should I just pack as if I'm camping for a night is what I mean?

I know a bit late in the day to ask this stuff, but only decided to come today

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well, the lake district is busy refilling it's lakes atm.
Tubbyengineer or BigAndy will be able to advise you rick007, not sure if I've typed their names correctly though.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No worries Chegs, thanks for the reply. Will be along either way, just means the difference between staying overnight and driving back, which I don't want to do if I can stay.

No worries @Chegs, thanks for the reply. Will be along either way, just means the difference between staying overnight and driving back, which I don't want to do if I can stay.

Im sure something can be sorted out for you to stay over. Just get yourself there!:D

Yay just got home finally, let the drinking commence if I can find any alcohol :-)

Had a great time and really good to meet everyone! Not put down this by Jove liquid I got, amazing stuff! Whole thing was great, thanks for everything to all that organized the event, top job :)

Back
Top Bottom