Vape Superstore
What's new

Schedule???

Rick0007

Postman
My Mrs is a little unwell, so I might be able to get out of my duties this weekend :)

I know I should look after her, but thats boring, and sod it.

So if I have the spare funds..... if......... I can make myself stretch to fuel and such..... I might pop along to Hawkshead. It's a 200 mile round trip so will have to decide tonight, but there is a slight chance I could do it.

Is there a plan for this thing? I have looked about but can't find anything. I didn't look at the FB page but I don't use it, so apologies if it's floating around here or there.

Smoore
My Mrs is a little unwell, so I might be able to get out of my duties this weekend :)

I know I should look after her, but thats boring, and sod it.

So if I have the spare funds..... if......... I can make myself stretch to fuel and such..... I might pop along to Hawkshead. It's a 200 mile round trip so will have to decide tonight, but there is a slight chance I could do it.

Is there a plan for this thing? I have looked about but can't find anything. I didn't look at the FB page but I don't use it, so apologies if it's floating around here or there.

Schedule :

1: Arrive
2: Drink
3: Laugh at attempts to organise a raffle while all drunk
4: Drink
6: Climb Trees
7: Drink
8: drink
9: Sleep
10: breakfast (possibly .. depending on level of drinking the night before)
11: drink
12 : drink
13: eat
14: Drink
15: eat
16: drink
17: sleep
18:breakfast
19: leave

nothing set in stone

building tutorials
mixing tutorials
fun and games
food
booze
raffle
booze
sleep

but no times as its all informal, and if you pop along, just ask someone and you will get pointed in the right direction for what you want :)

AcmeFog
Sounds good :)

Don't think I will be able to keep up with ZT with that schedule, might not even be able to drink if I don't spend the night in the car to sleep.

May be along on Saturday to see the Ape's then :D

Hope the Mrs won't kick off too much lol, or I won't be there at all.

Back
Top Bottom