What's new

Hawkshead Raffle List / misc info

Miss Pepper

Super Moderator
Staff member
The moment you have all been waiting for!

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a long time in the planning (since April), organising and waiting for the items, lots of emailing pinging backwards and forwards at all hours of the day and night.

All bar one item (royal mail - the bane of my life) is currently with myself or another kind ape @Tubbyengineer thank you!)

There IS a raffle at Hawkshead and I am pleased to be able to advise ALL the money raised from the sale of the tickets will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.

I have no target figure in mind for what to raise, but I am sure that we will all dig deep into our pockets (or our OH's pockets ;) ), scramble round the back of the sofa, raid the penny jars and get a fair bit together for them.

Tickets are 5 for £1.00 and I think it only fair that if you are lucky enough to have your number(s) pulled out of the hat then you will need to do dibs in another raffle to see what prize you have one. I for one cannot and will not list any prize over another as first, second etc, they are all great prizes and whoever gets one is a lucky person IMO.

Sadly, it is only open to attendees :(

I guess you are all sitting there now thinking will she just STFU and tell us what they are :) I have dropped hints and so without any further delays.......and in no particular order.......................

The prizes are:

An Original and customised Fortune Mod :yahoo: a truly unique, one off, one of a kind, limited edition, made especially for one lucky winner attending Hawkshead! Donated by the MAN himself Mr Fortune Mod :D
- I have been asked if the winner of this will post a photo of them with the mod in the fortune mods facebook group (if you do not have FB I will upload it for you ;) )

An Original Pule G atty made by Relentless Mind (donated by @samwich ) its a beaut ladies and gents

An Aspire carbon fibre battery / starter kit / juice selection (donated by wayne Vapour_Dreams ) wow this is a good un

A Fogger 4.1 atty (dontated by @Tubbyengineer )

A clone Taifun (donated by @JustDave ) - oooh just took a sneaky peak looooooks gooooo ooooo oooo

A stainless steel clone Tree of Life (donated by @JustDave ) oooh yeah

A Phantom Brass Stingray Clone - if you can prize it from @Tubbyengineer 's cold dead hands! then that is also being donated :) I can confirm these are indeed extremely hot n sexy! (the mod not the hands!)

A brass clone steampunk mod (donated by @JustDave)

A clone I atty (donated by @samwich)

A clone Magma (donated by @Huggett ) (fingers crossed the postie arrives tomorrow)

A KFL clone (donated by @simonsays )

A clone aqua (donated by me)

Another KFL clone (donated by @simonsays )

Collection of juices from Manabush (*sniff* donated them)

A collection of juices kindly donated by @PlumeBlu

A selection of juices kindly donated by @Lloyd

AND if that was not enough............................

For all those bringing non-vaping partners there is an extra special raffle for them too! The raffle tickets are coloured blue / pink awwww

One prize for a male

One prize for a female

And just when you are thinking she surely cannot have any more....................

I do have lots of goodie bags to give out to people which will contain various items, these are free and on a first come first served basis. That being said though, I have a forum green colour 'monkey bucket' (those in the building trade should know what I am on about) that I will be leaving around so if there is anything you have in your bag that you do not fancy, pop it in and let someone else have a rummage / dibs on it.

There are even goodie bags for the kiddies so they do not feel left out, now I will say they are not as exciting as the adult vaper ones, but I have done my best ;)

So a huge wooop wooop for those vendors and others mentioned above and the full list of contributors:

Fortune Mods Vapour_Dreams @ZT @PlumeBlu @JustDave @samwich @Tubbyengineer @vape escape
@f&s ecig @Lloyd (aka mrecig) @Huggett
@stylz @u8myufo @simonsays
Seriously could not have done it without all your help and contributions :grouphug: each and everyone from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you so much x

I raise a toast to you all x

Last edited:
Bugger why did you tag me? :(

Jealous! Hope it drops through the post tomorrow :-(, sent Monday.

And if you'd said it was for McMillan id have thrown in a Plume Veil aswell... (note to self, you've given away £60-£70 this week...) who cares xD

Vape on dudes

Signed one jealous bastard who can't attend

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Bugger why did you tag me? :(

Jealous! Hope it drops through the post tomorrow :-(, sent Monday.

And if you'd said it was for McMillan id have thrown in a Plume Veil aswell... (note to self, you've given away £60-£70 this week...) who cares xD

Vape on dudes

Signed one jealous bastard who can't attend

Not half as surprised as me M8 :D

I'm surprised at the list :-), idc about the giveaway I just wanna go :-P

Wanna go to Cumbria :-(

Well I would have liked to have gone also Ash,maybe next year.I hope everybody has a great time and the weather is good for them all.

I think the word is "WOOT"! Whatever that means. Fantastic prizes there, bloody good vibes sent to all involved.

Well I would have liked to have gone also Ash,maybe next year.I hope everybody has a great time and the weather is good for them all.

Aye maybe next year :-D

If not Hawkeshead then VF, ill bring the beer and if you say no transport or have an excuse and if I'm driving ill fucking drag you out and put you in the boot :-P

Miss Pepper you've made me even more jealous, and now I need to change my underwear....

Huggett how'd you think I feel! I want to quit the forum, change my name and move to another country!!!!

Back
Top Bottom