What's new

Good quality Rose V2 Clones are here...

phlashbios

Postman
I recently saw a video of 'Big Tom' and his clone Rose V2, but the quality of the device looked appalling and it was missing some of the bits and pieces you get with a Rose V2. Made by Pallics if I remember correctly.

Well, the good quality clones have started arriving now, and I got this one from ebay. Really well engineered, it is clearly from one of the better Chinese cloners like SXK or Infinite and it comes with all the bits and pieces you get with the original. Solid, heavy atty, with lovely threads and all goes together very well.

I've compared this with a real one and this copy is a real nice one.

Before someone shouts at me about clones, I have been trying to get an original one of these from Vapist and they seem to be permanently out of stock.

Rose.jpgRose2.jpg

I have been trying to get an original one of these from Vapist and they seem to be permanently out of stock.

That's because Vapist are no longer being given stock - all sales are done directly through the Eden Mods website :)

Hmmm , I just don't value his (the reviewers) opinion at all. The clone looks like it came from a market stall TBH. Nothing seemed to match up and it just looked cheap, almost like like nickel plate. Think I'll just keep scouring the classies for a bargain!

Stay Shafe! ;)

Hmmm , I just don't value his (the reviewers) opinion at all. The clone looks like it came from a market stall TBH. Nothing seemed to match up and it just looked cheap, almost like like nickel plate. Think I'll just keep scouring the classies for a bargain!

Stay Shafe! ;)

I agree, that's what I am saying, the Pallics one Big Tom reviewed was awful. This one isn't, it is a top quality one.

That's because Vapist are no longer being given stock - all sales are done directly through the Eden Mods website :)

The Eden Mods website, directs you to the Vapist. There is no shop facility on the Eden Mods website that I can see.

Unless you have to email them and ask them if you can buy one? Which would just be bloody stupid, but I wouldn't put it past some of the manufacturers of these things. In which case, they should update their website to say that.

Holy sh**t, £45 for the clone. I don't know I guess I will wait for next payday. I really want one but will wait until another vendor get into the game

Shocking in my opinion Lee and Andy have sunk blood sweat and tears into these atties and no doubt many many pounds too in development then they get knocked off. Each to their own but this stinks to me in all honesty in fact it more than stinks but I'll refrain from that. The thing is if you bought three shitty knock offs of various clones that money could have bought you one genuine article and you'd be supporting the advancement of vaping instead of these leeches who have no innovation to push our wonderful community forward other than to flood it with shit. If the likes of Eden and Stattqualm etc all said balls to it where would we be? No quality advancement that's where. Yes some folk have less dough than others I understand that but if I can't get what I want straight away I save a little. It's not about being elitist to me it's about buying and supporting the innovators of our chosen enjoyment as in vaping. I don't wish to start a mass clone debate by stating my feelings as I've made great friends here who appreciate all things vape related regardless of cost etc. But just have a think of what I've said where we'd be if it wasn't for the likes of Eden, Stattqualm and all the other great guys and gals that have made vaping what it is today for us all.
Anyway have a good day all its nearly Friday

Back
Top Bottom