What's new

Opening days update and a little pre-warning

Colonelboom

Vendor
Thanks to the new school year we have had to adjust opening days. Please advised that for the next 2 weeks inparticular though our email and/or phone response might be a little slower than normal as the school is only having our new school inductee for 2 hours each day initially (and someone has to be looking after her before then :( )

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 10:00 till 5pm, phones may not get much attention after 3:45 though as we will be packing orders to go out that day.
Tuesday - closed, no phones will be answered but emails will be eventually responded to.

Saturday and Sunday - closed, again emails will be responded to when the chance arises.

In other news though we are hopefully moving into a new premises in the next few weeks, with that in mind there will be some upheaval as the move happens and we'll keep everyone on here apprised when this happens as well as a notification on the website(s). That will mean though that our number will most likely change too and we'll have a voicemail setup advising on the off chance that someone calls the old one.

What this means though is we will have 900 square foot of space in which to offer a decent centralised point for collections and ordering, a temporary cleanroom is being setup in order to make the batches and a custom spec ISO class 5 cleanroom is being planned at the moment to dominate most of the unit.

The hope is that once fully operational we have a load of space to host vape meets and have customers pop in for coffee and a chat but also a decent space in which to keep things moving along efficiently - currently we are stacked floor to ceiling and it is starting to slow matters down. Obviously this does mean we are taking a bit of a jump up and investing back in everything earned to date but it will not be kitted out right away and the cleanroom being the largest chunk of change will be a few weeks of arranging and then a couple more to arrive and get assembled.

We are even planning a mezzanine over the top of the cleanroom at some stage to turn into an office (eventually) so lots of moving and shaking is planned over the coming months for PlumeBlu and Colonel Boom :)

Good luck

Sent from my D6503 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Exciting stuff! Hope it all goes smoothly - and looking forward to your meets!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm sure it'll go smoothly and you'll take it in your stride, if you can make juices as nice as you do a little office move won't cause you any problems :)

Very best of luck to you, it sounds like a very well deserved expansion project :)

Thanks chaps, it's all a bit scary to honest as I will then have to start thinking about hiring help too and there's no security in this industry really past May 2016 until we know what's what.

That being said though, getting a unit kitted out and having all the t's crossed beforehand can only be a help. I am just waiting on the lease and confirmation of a couple of points and then the fun begins.

Back
Top Bottom