What's new

New In: Fat Daddy Vapes Wide Bore Drip Tip Sets

RicModMaker

Vendor
I have taken stock of a limited number of these sets to test the water. Something tells me I'm going to have to place an order for a much bigger batch soon. Grab em while you can Apes!

Fat Daddy Vapes 12 Piece Drip Tip Set

104-1-600x600.jpg

Nice one Seedy just received mine today and very impressed! I think they cover all the bases for matching up, they are lovely and wide and fit my atty's no problem.

Too bloody late on the Varitube 510's though!:banghead:

Cheers

They are lovely aren't they. Got some varitubes in today too. They sell so blooming quick,I can't keep up ;-)

They are lovely aren't they. Got some varitubes in today too. They sell so blooming quick,I can't keep up ;-)

Damn, I would love to get a couple but I think the 4 FDV connectors I just received will keep me busy for the near future! That and I must stop spending money on parts as I now have a real good stack of boxes, lipos, switches, FET's, etc etc always nice to have options though.
BTW also really liking those rocker switches, much better than the slide one IMHO.

Damn, I would love to get a couple but I think the 4 FDV connectors I just received will keep me busy for the near future! That and I must stop spending money on parts as I now have a real good stack of boxes, lipos, switches, FET's, etc etc always nice to have options though.
BTW also really liking those rocker switches, much better than the slide one IMHO.
They are tiny little things aren't they. Mini rocking goodness ;-)

Back
Top Bottom