What's new

Mod Maker Showcase - Fast Eddie

Woody is a beautiful little mod, well done Eddie :)

Sent from under MT's shoe......

Sorry only just found this thread! Thanks to Seedy and everyone else for their appreciation!

The woody is my favourite, it looks fantastic IMHO but not the most practical MOD for out and about. I keep thinking of building another but the time involved is just too much at the moment and I am having too much fun playing with MOSFET's! The Wii controller is the favourite among the non-vapers.

I stumbled here, cos I was literally just thinking there should be a Modmaker section so I can say how good the service has been and give some feedback on the parts etc. But obviously one step ahead! Good job I didn't send Seedy that PM, I would of looked a bit of a fool!

Sorry only just found this thread! Thanks to Seedy and everyone else for their appreciation!

The woody is my favourite, it looks fantastic IMHO but not the most practical MOD for out and about. I keep thinking of building another but the time involved is just too much at the moment and I am having too much fun playing with MOSFET's! The Wii controller is the favourite among the non-vapers.

I stumbled here, cos I was literally just thinking there should be a Modmaker section so I can say how good the service has been and give some feedback on the parts etc. But obviously one step ahead! Good job I didn't send Seedy that PM, I would of looked a bit of a fool!
Ahh. Thanks a million. That's good of you to say Eddie. As long as the punter is happy, I'm happy :-)

Back
Top Bottom