Vape Club
What's new

OMFG !! - I've just cum in my pants.................

Soldier Blue

The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."
I was about to hit the buy button on a ZNA but I've just seen this........I'm in love, I want to lick it and rub it all over my man bits :grin2:

Vapor Flask.jpg

E-liquids.com
I was about to hit the buy button on a ZNA but I've just seen this........I'm in love, I want to lick it and rub it all over my man bits :grin2:

View attachment 32350
I'm badly lusting for one of these too!!! Like, badly!!!! So bloody much. I could sell a helix, buy one of these and another rose to sit on top. But I won't because I value my bollocks too much.
i could probably sell my Hana and have around about enough to get one too, but again I quite value my bollocks.

Last edited:
I'm badly lusting for one of these too!!! Like, badly!!!! So bloody much. I could sell a helix, buy one of these and another rose to sit on top. But I won't because I value my bollocks too much.
i could probably sell my Hana and have around about enough to get one too, but again I quite value my bollocks.

Feckers are sold out on Vaperev - isn't it always the way, when you've got money every fecker is sold out and when you're skint you see shit all over the place.

Know anywhere else that's stocking them Sam ?

Vape Green
Feckers are sold out on Vaperev - isn't it always the way, when you've got money every fecker is sold out and when you're skint you see shit all over the place.

Know anywhere else that's stocking them Sam ?
No Jase just vaperev. You can sign up for stock updates though ;) they had the grey one in Friday, didn't last long.

Smoore

Yeah yeah, it's all because of your bollocks and nothing to do with the fact this is on your Christmas list and you know if your a good boy and wait it out Santa will bring you one and you wouldn't have to sell anything! ;)

Yeah yeah, it's all because of your bollocks and nothing to do with the fact this is on your Christmas list and you know if your a good boy and wait it out Santa will bring you one and you wouldn't have to sell anything! ;)

If he's yearning for it as much as me then there's NO WAY he'll be able to wait till Christmas :grin2:

AcmeFog
Yeah but there's part of me that's scared Santa won't bring me one. And also the birthday fairy comes first ;) there's plenty on my wish list for both occaision a ;););)
I do fucking want one now, but at the same time I know I would get debollocked. No new vapegear for Sammy. I'm guna set up a charity I think. Donations made here please.

Yeah but there's part of me that's scared Santa won't bring me one. And also the birthday fairy comes first ;) there's plenty on my wish list for both occaision a ;););)
I do fucking want one now, but at the same time I know I would get debollocked. No new vapegear for Sammy. I'm guna set up a charity I think. Donations made here please.

I'll donate a photo of mine when I get one - and I will get one.

The only problem is that I want a ZNA as well. Fuck me, this shit never ends does it - just as I thought I'd got the perfect set up.

It was a hell of a lot easier when all I had to do was dip into my pocket, pull out a fiver and buy a pack of Bensons.

Innokin
I'll donate a photo of mine when I get one - and I will get one.

The only problem is that I want a ZNA as well. Fuck me, this shit never ends does it - just as I thought I'd got the perfect set up.

It was a hell of a lot easier when all I had to do was dip into my pocket, pull out a fiver and buy a pack of Bensons.
TEll me about it mate. I want a zna too. That's a point I could sell a helix and buy a vapor flask and a zna with the money!;) lol

Back
Top Bottom