What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Want to try a Genesis Style Atty

Only reason I haven't in the past when flush taken the plunge on HF gear especially classifieds is I think the air will be too tight for me on a stock one that did not have a requested bigger hole 99% of all very high end gennies are none adjustable which boils my piss yeah can and have in the past pay another 50quid with a few of em for another top-cap, saying that the luxe/versa I got recently is 1mm and I like that, but want more on a gennie for some reason it certainly does not stop me wanting to try some HF gear though just doubt I will drop that kind of money to find out.

I'm lending one to ZT when I go to the Lakes next weekend - more than happy to send it on to you afters, Rob, so you can have a play. :)

I'm lending one to ZT when I go to the Lakes next weekend - more than happy to send it on to you afters, Rob, so you can have a play. :)

very kind, thank you very much, give me a shout when its back love to have a go, I know its all subjective to personal taste but do you find it much tighter than the shadow? I find that spot on personally just tight enough to be epic flavour but not tight enough to impact vape quality if that makes sense probably not had a couple.

Step closer to this....I now have my mesh :D
Too bad I spotted I needed a blow torch after i returned home :(

Will see what I can find later :D

Step closer to this....I now have my mesh :D
Too bad I spotted I needed a blow torch after i returned home :(

Will see what I can find later :D

@MissPepper - if you have a gas hob, you can oxidise the mesh on this (but a blow torch is easier).

Back
Top Bottom