What's new

Want to try a Genesis Style Atty

Only reason I haven't in the past when flush taken the plunge on HF gear especially classifieds is I think the air will be too tight for me on a stock one that did not have a requested bigger hole 99% of all very high end gennies are none adjustable which boils my piss yeah can and have in the past pay another 50quid with a few of em for another top-cap, saying that the luxe/versa I got recently is 1mm and I like that, but want more on a gennie for some reason it certainly does not stop me wanting to try some HF gear though just doubt I will drop that kind of money to find out.

I'm lending one to ZT when I go to the Lakes next weekend - more than happy to send it on to you afters, Rob, so you can have a play. :)

I'm lending one to ZT when I go to the Lakes next weekend - more than happy to send it on to you afters, Rob, so you can have a play. :)

very kind, thank you very much, give me a shout when its back love to have a go, I know its all subjective to personal taste but do you find it much tighter than the shadow? I find that spot on personally just tight enough to be epic flavour but not tight enough to impact vape quality if that makes sense probably not had a couple.

Step closer to this....I now have my mesh :D
Too bad I spotted I needed a blow torch after i returned home :(

Will see what I can find later :D

Step closer to this....I now have my mesh :D
Too bad I spotted I needed a blow torch after i returned home :(

Will see what I can find later :D

@MissPepper - if you have a gas hob, you can oxidise the mesh on this (but a blow torch is easier).

@MissPepper - if you have a gas hob, you can oxidise the mesh on this (but a blow torch is easier).

Plan a = camping gas burner
Plan b = gas stove
Plan c = lighter
Plan d = get the blow torch

Thank you :D

Back
Top Bottom