What's new

Want to try a Genesis Style Atty

currently vaping origen v1 mesh in mesh wick 1 ohm coil HOL eden
very nice too the version I have was a very limited batch, only 20 pieces were made

only took 2 minutes to pulse out hotspots.....new record

corrected for a bit of elitist unicorn shisnit :)

...and a shout for the really good Hellfire Mini Mega.

It's available, excellently made and well priced in comparison to the other HF kit. You can usually pick one up for around £90 on the classies.

I have a couple for Puros Dark & Eden. Would never get shot.

I have an AGA-T2, single coil with ss mesh that wasn't too evil to build and has been giving me tank after tanks worth of hassle free, flavour full vape for easily two months without a rebuild.

...and a shout for the really good Hellfire Mini Mega.

It's available, excellently made and well priced in comparison to the other HF kit. You can usually pick one up for around £90 on the classies.

I have a couple for Puros Dark & Eden. Would never get shot.

Only reason I haven't in the past when flush taken the plunge on HF gear especially classifieds is I think the air will be too tight for me on a stock one that did not have a requested bigger hole 99% of all very high end gennies are none adjustable which boils my piss yeah can and have in the past pay another 50quid with a few of em for another top-cap, saying that the luxe/versa I got recently is 1mm and I like that, but want more on a gennie for some reason it certainly does not stop me wanting to try some HF gear though just doubt I will drop that kind of money to find out.

Back
Top Bottom