What's new

Want to try a Genesis Style Atty

I would prefer the Pulse G (flavour monster) or the RSST (isolated wick hole) over the Kraken

This is very interesting, as I too am considering one as a new challenge vs my current rigs.

Has anyone any experience of the fine looking Sat22?

Thanks in advance...

Hi Folks,
OK, so one year down the line in my journey and I feel about ready to take on the challenges, or otherwise, of a Genesis Styly Atty and start getting into Mesh builds. I am pretty much on top of my game with Cotton and Silica Builds and my thoughts are turning to trying Mesh.
So, what are the pros and cons? I seem to recall reading that they can be a bit temperamental and prone to leaking if not exactly right? Yes? No? Also, which ones are finding favour with you ?
I am considering something along the lines of a Kraken or similar, but wondered what experiences you have had and are willing to share?

Any guidance would be most welcomed. :thumbup:

Pandora Shadow.

Possible to turn the cap to stop leakage, tiny build deck makes eliminating hot legs a breeze, negligeable space in the cap gives outstanding flavour to baccy vapes.

I've got a beer on the go now which means everything else is pushed aside as I dive into my Satmod mini/Panny/Virginia Prime combo. Nothing but nothing else I've used comes close to this rewarding for tobacco.

Pandora Shadow.

Possible to turn the cap to stop leakage, tiny build deck makes eliminating hot legs a breeze, negligeable space in the cap gives outstanding flavour to baccy vapes.

I've got a beer on the go now which means everything else is pushed aside as I dive into my Satmod mini/Panny/Virginia Prime combo. Nothing but nothing else I've used comes close to this rewarding for tobacco.

And the best Gennie I have come across for switching out juice, top cap off syringe takes every last drop quick dry burn off you go, 1.2 air suits it very well too, putting this up there with the Origen V2 as an ATI that everyone should own awesome thing.

Mawsley you running straight up mesh in yours? got rope with mesh boot in working well wicks insanely fast just curious if straight up mesh is worth a shot can't say I have messed with mesh on its own much at all in anything but would like to give it a bash.

@Mawsley you running straight up mesh in yours? got rope with mesh boot in working well wicks insanely fast just curious if straight up mesh is worth a shot can't say I have messed with mesh on its own much at all in anything but would like to give it a bash.

Yep, a little mesh straw inserted into a small 1.1Ω microcoil.

Pandora Shadow.

Am liking the sound of that...

Cheers Fella :)

currently vaping origen v1 mesh in mesh wick 1 ohm coil HOL eden
very nice too

only took 2 minutes to pulse out hotspots.....new record

Back
Top Bottom