What's new

New In: SX350 v2.4

RicModMaker

Vendor
I've just received a new batch of the SX350 boards. These have the upgraded thicker wires and the upgraded USB board attached. These new wires mean they will easily handle the 60W upgrade. The wires are also longer which is a bonus as the ones I've built have needed a longer - wire.

Same low price of £47.99 with FREE delivery.

[h=1]SX350 2nd Generation Chip From Yihiecigar[/h]

56-6-600x600.jpg

:) Expect an order from me next month. I'm just trying to work out how to hollow and shape my piece of wood for it to go inside. I don't think I have the tools needed. I was thinking of marking a drill bit with the depth I want the wood hollowing to then drilling loads of holes to the mark. Hmm....

:) Expect an order from me next month. I'm just trying to work out how to hollow and shape my piece of wood for it to go inside. I don't think I have the tools needed. I was thinking of marking a drill bit with the depth I want the wood hollowing to then drilling loads of holes to the mark. Hmm....
Best of luck fella. Drill and chisel will do it just about. Just take your time. I've messed up much more than I haven't ;-)

Back
Top Bottom