What's new

Best 4 Nine Clone

I'm useless at the coils as we'll maybe that doesn't help

I got a dripping atty and put a coil in and stuck on the 4nine and it fires and vapes but it vapes miserably and I'm sucking up juice at the same time

This is a disaster lol

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

What do you mean vapes miserably ? Lack of vapour ?
What resistance coil are you using and have you got a good fresh battery in it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I would have to disagree on the spacer being an integral part of the button I'm afraid @Jaded as if you put the spacer on the bottom you are not making contact with the battery with the brass ring, you are making contact with the magnet which will lead to voltage drop, the spacer is simply for putting on the top of the battery to a) make a flat top usable and b) reduce the throw

Surely if you put it on the top you're still putting it into the circuit, the difference is you more likely to encounter a short as it's prone to moving off centre. The voltage drop is entirely neglible.

What do you mean vapes miserably ? Lack of vapour ?
What resistance coil are you using and have you got a good fresh battery in it ?

Yeah the battery is ok I also tried it on my MVP that was fully charged and was very little vapour like almost none

I'm not sure what size of wire it was I got a bit from a guy at work who makes his own coils and they are all ok and the ohms that my MVP reads is A.1.5

Yeah the battery is ok I also tried it on my MVP that was fully charged and was very little vapour like almost none

I'm not sure what size of wire it was I got a bit from a guy at work who makes his own coils and they are all ok and the ohms that my MVP reads is A.1.5

Hmm strange, what rda are you using ?

Sounds like a strong set up and should be producing decent clouds, maybe a pic of your build might help
Can't think of anything else stopping a good vape, not sure why you are getting juice out the drip tip

This sounds like a build issue rather than an equipment issue can you post a picture? Sucking up juice from a tobh really doesn't sound right!

Sounds like a strong set up and should be producing decent clouds, maybe a pic of your build might help
Can't think of anything else stopping a good vape, not sure why you are getting juice out the drip tip

I'm stumped I thought I'd done everything right

Here's a photo

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1409348995.659518.jpg

@Diche hows that ^^ look compared to yours?

When I read this the second time I had completely forgotten this was a tobh. Thanks

The coil is in the wrong place.

It shouldn't be sitting between the posts, but as close to the air hole as you can get it without shorting it. Here is a pic of one of mine.
IMG_20140823_200813374_zpsdqc7kbqt.jpg

Now I am very much a novice coiler so don't take that coil as an example of excellence lol, but I am sure it is in about the right place. Here is a view of the same slightly crappy coils from above.

IMG_20140823_200805931_zpsfzw7lkcc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom