Innokin
What's new

Review Naturevape Mini Pro

ossettbob

Achiever
Just received my Mini Pro. Don`t know if I really believed all the hype about these and Youtube reviews but I do now !!. The taste is superb and get loads of vapour. Think it`s mainly due to the coils. They may be expensive but worth every penny. Loads better than Kanger Aerotank I bought other week.

E-liquids.com
Do you have a nautilus mini? Asking cause I'm stuck between getting a nautilus mini with the bvc or a nature Vape mini

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just a suggestion - why not plump for either or now and the other one when funds allow? Then you can decide for youself. You've probably discovered that both have their die hard fans and pros and cons. You may find that you absolutely love both lol xx

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Vape Green
Do you have a nautilus mini? Asking cause I'm stuck between getting a nautilus mini with the bvc or a nature Vape mini

I have both and probably just prefer the Nautilus Mini, but at £2 per replacement head, the NV Mini works out a fair bit cheaper mate, as the coil should last for a couple of months at least, just rewick it every couple of days.

Yeah think il go for both then. So to the nv mini coils not need changed that often then?

Smoore
NV coils are really easy to rewick with cotton wool and they send you cotton will to do it - how good is that! Seriously, the NV Mini is the dogs for every day use with minimum hassle

Yeah think il go for both then. So to the nv mini coils not need changed that often then?

Iv been using the same nv coil for 2 months now, I just clean dry burn and rewick every 4 days easy and saves money on buying new coils all the time like I did with the kanger tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

AcmeFog
Iv been using the same nv coil for 2 months now, I just clean dry burn and rewick every 4 days easy and saves money on buying new coils all the time like I did with the kanger tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have both naturevapes pros, I have had the midi for about 6 months now and am still using the original coil and have not found

any change in performance by doing what Steven does above.

I bought the mini recently on the strength of the midi being absolutely superb because the midi is too big for my vtr without using the extension tube.

My first impression of the mini was that it is much smaller than I had anticipated. I can't help thinking that there is a size missing in their lineup, the midi holds 4mls & the mini 2mls of liquid, perhaps they will introduce a 3ml version in the future.

Vapour and flavour production is on a par with its big sister, which was no surprise as they both use the same superb microcoil! The draw is very easy, much like an analogue.

In comparison to the itaste i30s that was supplied with my vtr the naturevape pros are at a much higher level altogether than the i30s.

The i30s isn't a bad atty in fact it is pretty good but it's downsides imho are that the draw is a bit tight for my liking and the coils need changing frequently, downsides that the naturevape's don't suffer from.

Though a bit pricey the midi & the mini are worth every penny and I highly recommend them to anybody.

If only the midi was slightly smaller diameter I'd be sorted!

I have 3 NV Mini Pros and love them. First coil lasted 5 months so saved me a bomb !!

Innokin
I have to say I'm a naturevape coil fan too. They are my regular plug and play kit when I'm too busy/can't be bothered to recoil my Spheroids.

I think I would use them more than I do if they weren't so feckin noisy! Not so good for stealthing in the ladies..... :umm:

Is there a fix or a particular clearo to put the coils in that quietens it a bit?? ( I need the mini size by the way)

Back
Top Bottom