What's new

favour please

ElsaBubs

Achiever
hi all,

just calling out for a favour really as i know my lovely fellow apes are very kind hearted.

basically, me and the pregnant one will be travelling by train on the friday and arriving by around 8pm providing there are no national rail fuck ups along the way.

with us travelling by train and jen being pregnant we are a bit stuck in terms of lugging stuff about and also not particularly flush right now.

i was wondering if anyone had any spare bedding etc that they wouldnt mind throwing in the car and bringing along for us to borrow?

i mean we (by we i mean me, the mule) will probably be able to source and carry a sleeping bag and pillow each but we will be struggling with anything else.

your help would be greatly appreciated and although neither me or jen will be drinking i will buy any kind soul that helps us out some beer :D

sam

What sort of accommodation have you opted for? Are you in a camping pod?

Pods need everything I.e. airbedd... think rooms need towels and poss bedding but have beds with mattresses. .. am looking a bit stuck myself for a bed... have a futon mattress possibly but is not very comfy...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have sofa cushions if you are really stuck, enough that with a fitted sheet you can make up something respectably double mattress size (even my Mum says they are comfy ;) ). Might not be the best thing on offer, but if they are helpful I can add them to the car. I have my boot lined with them already for my own sleeping arrangements lol.

I'll ask what we have that I can chuck in the mobile man cave for you guys in the morning Sam,as GF is snoring(truly:P)atm & I don't wish to disturb her until I need sleep. :D

ElsaBubs I have a camp bed that I was going to use but I'd be more than happy to donate it to your good lady for the duration of her stay. I've probably got some foam mats kicking round somewhere too.

Back
Top Bottom