What's new

Best Coil for Clouds

I've literally just now over the past 30 minutes made up a few coils using this method. Basically you go about it exactly the same was as a normal twisted build. Grab yourself a set of pliers and if you look at the jaws you'll see little horizontal grooves. Stick your pliers to the bottom of your newly twisted wire, grip gently and slowly rotate the wire. You'll notice the pliers gradually move up the length of the wire flattening out the grooves :D

Here's what I've came up with using 3 twisted wires.

kqxFqlC.jpg

First impressions are definitely good, slightly longer heat up time than I'm used to but I think I prefer it as I can take slower larger draw. Also looks a lot neater than my previous monstrosity but I do enjoy tinkering :D

So.. This is the first I've heard of flattening twisted wire and i will have to look up videos because for some damn reason i don't understand this XD
I shall br back intermittently.

Sent from my Prism II using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I can find this method nowhere on YouTube.. I guess it's not for me :c

Sent from my Prism II using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

One thing for people using twisted gauge wire. Although it looks cool and I've used them in the past, the purpose of them is to bring your wire resistance lower. Say you twist 28 gauge, I believe it brings it down to 26 gauge and so on. A dual macro coil set up at say .18 with 26 gauge will give off some good clouds and will head up fairly quick. Getting to .18 with 22 gauge will be a slower heat time. Always use safe batteries when chasing the clouds.

Back
Top Bottom