What's new

Sunday?

JennyJ

Achiever
Is there an official kicking out time on the Sunday? BigAndy Tubbyengineer

We're booking trains now and trying to figure out what time to head back on Sunday. Don't wanna book a late one and have to hang about at the station for hours if it turns out we've got to be out of the YHA early...

If there isn't one, what time are other people thinking of heading home? Is it worth us hanging about or will people be off earlyish?

Is there an official kicking out time on the Sunday? @BigAndy @Tubbyengineer

We're booking trains now and trying to figure out what time to head back on Sunday. Don't wanna book a late one and have to hang about at the station for hours if it turns out we've got to be out of the YHA early...

If there isn't one, what time are other people thinking of heading home? Is it worth us hanging about or will people be off earlyish?

I'm assuming BigAndy will be along to confirm the exact details but as I understand it you vacate the room for 10am, but there should be no problem with you remaining in the communal areas for a cup of coffee etc until you need to get your train...

Is there an official kicking out time on the Sunday? BigAndy Tubbyengineer

Usual checkout is 10am but I'll have a special word tomorrow and push it to 11am but as Tubbyengineer said the building is open all day to hang around in. I'll probably be heading off for about 11am to go run an open day in Keswick

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Usual checkout is 10am but I'll have a special word tomorrow and push it to 11am but as @Tubbyengineer said the building is open all day to hang around in. I'll probably be heading off for about 11am to go run an open day in Keswick

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I'll bring my Steel toe caps, BigAndy will supply the Master key - I'm sure we can arrange a Wakey Wakey service - Possibly involving Air Horns and wet Sponges...:P

Just a quickie

What time do I have to depart with my mobile man-cave?

I ask as was up Wasdale today & spotted a sign requesting campers left by 11am on the entrance to the campsite below Scafell Massif

I have got someone to cover the first half of my shift at work, but I need to be heading off about 9 to be back so she can enjoy at least half of her day off. The same wake up call as Vapefest will be fine but try not to damage the suspension :p

Back
Top Bottom