What's new

The 14th London & South east meet

Seniorphil

Initiate
NEXT MEET 13/September/2014

Sponsored by ukecigstore.co.uk

Hi All
This is the 14th meeting of The LSE Vapers

It will be held at The Coach & Horses (just off Oxford St)

The Time

4:30 pm - closing

General info

We are AAEC members with a common interest,that would like to meet and share these interests,we welcome other forums and e-cig users,we enjoy putting the faces to forum names,learning and helping each other with our hobby and also invite vendors to showcase their goods and let us know the new things happening in the vaping community .

We are proud to have ukecigstore as our sponsor. as well as providing prizes for a raffle, they will give a discount on goods bought on the night. Please contact me for further details.

Links for this meet

LSE Vapers on Facebook

Whats new

I will be organising the next few London meets while Alan takes a back seat.

This is the fifth meet of 2014 and is in the upstairs function room,there is a minimum spend which should be ok providing everyone makes sure if they use the downstairs bar or order food that the staff are aware you are with the vapers meet.

Who's Coming.

(i will add your names to this list as you confirm, tags won't work as it will be cut'n'paste across 3 forums and facebook)

1. seniorphil
2. vapingbad
3. leo(almost certainly)
4. Niamh
5. Remnant
6. Steve Daltrey
7. Philmepowers
8. Elfish
9. Marc( from Ezecig)
10. Giles
11. Sandra(hopefully)
12. Phoenixflame(Julie)
13. Montana(doubtful)
14. Coleman
15. Ment
16. Jenn the Txtuneslady
17. dagl
18. bobw1951
19. Jaded
20. Markse
21. Richard46
22. Bazz
23. Claire Harris-BBC
24. Smallos Paulos
25. vicarvape
26. reggy666
27. Bubbleglass(doubtful)
28. Ashmal
29. Cid Vicious

Please keep and eye on this post (bookmark this page) any new info will be added here

Last edited:
Hi, I will be updating the list every evening. I've tried to do it on my mobile, but it is a nightmare. so if your name doesn't appear please bear with me.

Hi, I will be updating the list every evening. I've tried to do it on my mobile, but it is a nightmare. so if your name doesn't appear please bear with me.

I should be there, but not until 7pm

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom