Vape Superstore
What's new

Best Flavouring Chasing RBA?

Vape Superstore
I'm constantly on the search for as much flavour as possible, because I find too many juices muted, although the Naturevape Mini, Nautilus Mini and Kayfun Lite clone are helping a lot and I have a Kayfun 3.1 clone on the way.

I did try a Taifun GT clone, but the quality was crap, so I threw it away and I also tried the Fogger V4, but had constant leaking problems and after 4 builds, gave up and sold it on.

I really would love to give the Squape Reloaded and Rose V2 a go, but my finances are nowhere near the level needed these, until clones are released, unfortunately.

I've been looking at the Heron clone and Aga T7, which I've heard can be a pain to set up.

Any advice on whether a dual/single coil will be best, sub Ω, Japanese cotton/organic cotton/Rayon, will be appreciated.

Cheers

I can wholeheartedly recommend the pulse g clone for flavour, yes its a genny but easy to set up.

Daz

I might have to give it a shot. I still don't understand how it only wicks from one side though.

Wicks from adaptor on top of deck
Just thread wick thru
Or you can use filler like spheroid
Think ZT did build thread for non filler build

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Vape Green
Wicks from adaptor on top of deck
Just thread wick thru
Or you can use filler like spheroid
Think @ZT did build thread for non filler build

So when you thread half of the wick through the hole, won't it wick half as efficiently as both sides of the wick?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
So when you thread half of the wick through the hole, won't it wick half as efficiently as both sides of the wick?

Trust me it's a big hole and gravity feed it should not work but it does
It's all about getting the tail thru the hole right
Not too tight not too loose you soon get a feel

AcmeFog
Vape Club
I bet you're in the queue for Origen genesis v2 (you can build with cotton)
;)

I am not buying anything else (yeah right :D ) until I pay for the Stig Helix I have on order ;)

Back
Top Bottom