What's new

Best Flavouring Chasing RBA?

Big Kev

Achiever
I'm constantly on the search for as much flavour as possible, because I find too many juices muted, although the Naturevape Mini, Nautilus Mini and Kayfun Lite clone are helping a lot and I have a Kayfun 3.1 clone on the way.

I did try a Taifun GT clone, but the quality was crap, so I threw it away and I also tried the Fogger V4, but had constant leaking problems and after 4 builds, gave up and sold it on.

I really would love to give the Squape Reloaded and Rose V2 a go, but my finances are nowhere near the level needed these, until clones are released, unfortunately.

I've been looking at the Heron clone and Aga T7, which I've heard can be a pain to set up.

Any advice on whether a dual/single coil will be best, sub Ω, Japanese cotton/organic cotton/Rayon, will be appreciated.

Cheers

I'm constantly on the search for as much flavour as possible, because I find too many juices muted, although the Naturevape Mini, Nautilus Mini and Kayfun Lite clone are helping a lot and I have a Kayfun 3.1 clone on the way.

I did try a Taifun GT clone, but the quality was crap, so I threw it away and I also tried the Fogger V4, but had constant leaking problems and after 4 builds, gave up and sold it on.

I really would love to give the Squape Reloaded and Rose V2 a go, but my finances are nowhere near the level needed these, until clones are released, unfortunately.

I've been looking at the Heron clone and Aga T7, which I've heard can be a pain to set up.

Any advice on whether a dual/single coil will be best, sub Ω, Japanese cotton/organic cotton/Rayon, will be appreciated.

Cheers

If you want serious flavour, get a dripper. The tugboat with a taped airhole is a good choice for a beginner. I recommend Muji cotton.

If you want serious flavour, get a dripper. The tugboat with a taped airhole is a good choice for a beginner. I recommend Muji cotton.

I've got a PlumeVeil and TOBH sub Ω, with a Magma on the way, which I've heard good things about and I will get some Japanese cotton then, but is it much better than organic?

I just want to have an RBA for convenience sake really.

I've got a PlumeVeil and TOBH sub Ω, with a Magma on the way, which I've heard good things about and I will get some Japanese cotton then, but is it much better than organic?

I just want to have an RBA for convenience sake really.

I personally never got along with organic cotton. I could always taste it for about 1ml of juice and I despised it. Muji stuff I get no taste.

Magma is awesome flavour rda
Origen v2 is also there for rda
Heron clone is best for flavour re rba
Piss easy build too Big Kev

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Or a genesis on mesh (kraken is a great choice) but some people struggle with building and wicking

Magma is awesome flavour rda
Origen v2 is also there for rda
Heron clone is best for flavour re rba
Piss easy build too @Big Kev

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Where do you get a Heron clone from in the UK, and how does it cope with higher VG juices?

Back
Top Bottom