What's new

Having some infuriating wicking problems with cotton, making me not want to vape...

Only the Space pirate gets made at 30%. Everything else is 20%.

Well, bang goes that theory... Ring out.gif

Have you tried scrubbing your tongue with Bleach & a Wire Brush or Gargling with Nitromors? 'cause I'm right out of sensible suggestions...View attachment 31774

Careful Steve, there are some people so lacking in commonsense that they'd go and do this. Remember the dude who boiled his 18650's as he'd been told to? :rofl:

posted from a DIY juice cloud

Careful Steve, there are some people so lacking in commonsense that they'd go and do this. Remember the dude who boiled his 18650's as he'd been told to? :rofl:

posted from a DIY juice cloud

Anyone stoooooooopid enough to scrub their own tongue with bleach and a wire brush deserves everything that happens to them as for Gargling with Nitromors!Darwin.gif

Yeah, I'm on this rip tide stuff now. Can only really taste it if I overdrip though... the last bit I can't taste at all.

Had a look at your builds magma may benefit from dropping coil a bit and first build pic coils looked a bit low try raising that one to just above air hole other than that strong aniseed or menthol for awhile to sort the taste buds

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Not sure if anybody is interested or following but an update.

Managed to taste menthol for 3mls... then had to flood the coil to taste it. I moved onto space pirate again, managed 0.5mls and can't taste it again.

This is just getting infuriating and has lasted too long. I've tried coffee, lemon, mint, menthol and spicy food. Nothing is fixing this.

Not sure if anybody is interested or following but an update.

Managed to taste menthol for 3mls... then had to flood the coil to taste it. I moved onto space pirate again, managed 0.5mls and can't taste it again.

This is just getting infuriating and has lasted too long. I've tried coffee, lemon, mint, menthol and spicy food. Nothing is fixing this.

I have not had VT on all flavours, but have had it where most flavours are muted
fruits returned after a week, manabush took two weeks
try some shit flavour you don't really like/seldom vape
if nothing else then you're getting rid of it

Back
Top Bottom