What's new

Having some infuriating wicking problems with cotton, making me not want to vape...

Really? Oh tits lol Can you send me a link it won't let me in through the site

A little update guys.

I added 4mls of water to my SSP bottle, and it seems to be wicking better. However I still cannot taste it at all unless dripped directly onto the coil. Has anyone else had this effect with vapers tongue?

I'll have a madras, drink water and report back.

Another update. Can't taste shit on my lemberry or SSP.

Found some manky max vg diy blue raspberry with some shit I can't remember, and full on flavour etc with no dilution or wicking troubles. No idea what's happened.

Another update. Can't taste shit on my lemberry or SSP.

Found some manky max vg diy blue raspberry with some shit I can't remember, and full on flavour etc with no dilution or wicking troubles. No idea what's happened.

This sounds similar to the Sulphide effect, constant exposure to certain chemicals can cause the body to compensate for their presence - Iron Sulphide gas apart from being nasty for you also smells really bad but after a few minutes you adjust to it's presence and stop smelling it. This sounds like a similar effect probably only time away from that flavour will let you taste it again - either that or something really bizarre is going on...

Yet another update... sigh.

After 8mls of the blue raspbery, i couldnt taste it. So I swapped to tsp, and after 1ml of that I couldn't taste it. So I tried rip tide... was great. 3mls later, I can't taste it.

How long does this normally last for? It's infuriating.

Get another tank / kit on the go and alternate between them

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yet another update... sigh.

After 8mls of the blue raspbery, i couldnt taste it. So I swapped to tsp, and after 1ml of that I couldn't taste it. So I tried rip tide... was great. 3mls later, I can't taste it.

How long does this normally last for? It's infuriating.

You said you made up your mix at 30% flavour? Have you tried making up a small batch at 20%? (Just thin down some of your original mix) I'm wondering if you're overloading your taste buds...

You said you made up your mix at 30% flavour? Have you tried making up a small batch at 20%? (Just thin down some of your original mix) I'm wondering if you're overloading your taste buds...

Only the Space pirate gets made at 30%. Everything else is 20%.

Back
Top Bottom