What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

south hampshire meet?

I hate to necro this thread, but i'm in fareham most of the time with my GF (who also vapes) i'd be up for a meet and greet, but i'm not sure she would lol, a couple of friends of ours attend a meet in Pompey every Sunday, i'm tempted to ask if i can go along one Sunday actually.

I hate to necro this thread, but i'm in fareham most of the time with my GF (who also vapes) i'd be up for a meet and greet, but i'm not sure she would lol, a couple of friends of ours attend a meet in Pompey every Sunday, i'm tempted to ask if i can go along one Sunday actually.

... make sure you give my the details as well since I'm only a ten.to fifteen minute drive away from Fareham ;)

I'm in the new forest and although I don't drink (doctor said it was bad for me!!!!), I'd be happy to drain a couple of batteries with other fellow vapers

Must get my eyes tested. I read the title as "southern hemisphere meet" disappointed now, quite fancied a quick trip to Oz. :/

LIve in Emsworth. The club I use is vape friendly, non members are welcome, charge you a quid to get in. Two snooker tables, Lager at £2.95 a pint. Dart board. Would be up for a meet anytime.
Phil.

Am hoping this is not a dead thread but if anyone is interested there is a vape and chill evening on 1st april in Totton, southampton. The vape shop at Batts corner. @JagMan ?

Am hoping this is not a dead thread but if anyone is interested there is a vape and chill evening on 1st april in Totton, southampton. The vape shop at Batts corner. @JagMan ?
I may be up for that although its a big maybe lol i'm a southampton chappy,only 10 mins away from totton

Back
Top Bottom