What's new

Vapefest flavours now available on PlumeBlu site

I like that ther seems to have been resurgence in BlackPowder and HeadShot of late, they always kinda fell by the wayside being original launch releases and HeartShot just sells and sells regardless. BlackPowder was the very first flavour I ever made, and even with 3 revisions since I launched it is still only on revision number 9

Well, BP is rather lush m8 :-)

I only have half a tank left in the Aga T7 now.... it will probably be gone today and I will stick the Comino in there :-)

Got mine today PlumeBlu the comino in the Taifun at 1.1ohm is truly epic, gonna coil and wick the other Taifun in a bit and try pearl harbour first I think.....

Thats likely to change though dam so much choice today.
oh and Katie had the bastard haribos before I had the lid of the comino the cheeky little bitch

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Got mine today @PlumeBlu the comino in the Taifun at 1.1ohm is truly epic, gonna coil and wick the other Taifun in a bit and try pearl harbour first I think.....

oh and Katie had the bastard haribos before I had the lid of the comino the cheeky little bitch

Christ, I had the same when my package came last week, my boy snaffled them before I even got the box fully open. Its like he detected a disturbance in the Haribo force.. and had to grab them!

Got mine today @PlumeBlu the comino in the Taifun at 1.1ohm is truly epic, gonna coil and wick the other Taifun in a bit and try pearl harbour first I think.....

Nice, let me know what you think of the Pearl :) You know what I am most interested to know your opinion on though...

PlumeBlu out of curiosity what do you reckon the best coil ohms is for your juices, I know ZT has a preference with his. What set up do you use?

Diche I find most of them are well ballanced in the Taifun at around 1.2-1.4.

@Diche I find most of them are well ballanced in the Taifun at around 1.2-1.4.

I am dripping Blackpowder on a tobh, and I am just about to put a fresh coil in so I thought I would ask, particularly as I know Leigh likes the tobh.

@PlumeBlu out of curiosity what do you reckon the best coil ohms is for your juices, I know @ZT has a preference with his. What set up do you use?

Anything 1.2ohm or less works best, on the cream based I would suggest 0.9-1.1 ohm for best flavour ( the depth comes through in cream and custard better slightly higher), fruits can be a little lower and I personally use them all at 0.5ohm

Back
Top Bottom