What's new

Hawkeshead trades and give-aways

Just supply the paddling pool and mud, I have the bikini.

coffeescreen.gifnoooooo.gif

Attachments

• escape.gif
    escape.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 331
I will be bringing along a load of Snus if anyone wants it... few different types. .. to try or take away...depending on how many people want it... plenty to go around

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

1. 10 x drip tips

2. 1 x boxed Chree of Life mod @cdr

3. 1 x Chingray Copper mod @Chegs

4. 4 x VTC3s @JennyJ

5. 2 x Efest 18650 1600mAh

6. 1 x Inline voltmeter @simonsays

7. 1 x Easy-coil BigAndy (for the fat fingers)

8. 1 x brass Chraken *outer only

9. 1 x stainless Chraken

10. 1 x Bespin C3aPO @Ninjaassasin1983

11. 1 x Chaifun GS @nikki from mars

12. 1 x Chrometheus

13. 1 x Yellowkiss/Team Rampage Arrow @ElsaBubs

I will be bringing:

a boatload of my juice which people are free to have samples of.

lots of wick - japanese cotton and also cellucotton

lots of wire in various thicknesses

so if there is a coiling table I can happily supply that with whatevers required

I'll have my Erlkoenigin with me so people can try one if they want to see what all the fuss is about.

I don't mind parking my fat arse at the coil building table for an hour or 3,also happy to offer suggestions to anyone that fancies a try at DIY juices. As long as nobody shouts at me for causing them to weld their lips to their attys that is. :D

I don't mind parking my fat arse at the coil building table for an hour or 3,also happy to offer suggestions to anyone that fancies a try at DIY juices. As long as nobody shouts at me for causing them to weld their lips to their attys that is. :D

I'll join you at the table, time to try my new coiling jig out - people can have a play with it if they want. I may even make a useable coil or two...

I could certainly benefit from watching a few coiling lessons, I don't think I am getting the most out of my dripper at the moment, but that could be more to do with wicking than coiling I think.

Would a cordless dremel be a good thing to bring along? It might come in handy for something. I am definitely gonna make it for the day and possibly the Friday night, but I am still unsure if I can get the Sunday off.

I'll bring some ready made wicks and some silica and kanthal. .. am happy to help with coiling dor beginners but don't do crazy builds. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

right sod it, Nic base vg methol crystals and a random box of flavourings plus a baggie of cleaned bottles

plus can I bagsie the stainless kraken?

Back
Top Bottom