What's new

Chi Megan Problems

Just tested the dripper and it's now reading 1.01 ohms so that may be the problem as it was reading .4

If it's jumping that much it has a short somewhere mate.

Check the posts are screwed down tight, the coil or legs aren't touching the posts and the top cap isn't touching the top cap.

If still no better pull the coil and rebuild it mate

No glow with cotton in, i'm Gunna try a rebuild on it now and see if that makes any difference

Don't fire it with the cotton in, it will smoke if the wet is wick or set fire if the wick is dry!

Remove the wick and then try firing or pull the coil and rebuild it.

Hopefully it's just a dodgy coil and the atomizer hasn't had it.

At least you've pin pointed the issue mate

Don't fire it with the cotton in, it will smoke if the wet is wick or set fire if the wick is dry!

Remove the wick and then try firing or pull the coil and rebuild it.

Hopefully it's just a dodgy coil and the atomizer hasn't had it.

At least you've pin pointed the issue mate

Thankfull I no longer think it was the Megan as i've just rebuilt and it seems to be firing like a dream now. Put slightly too much cotton in as i've getting a hard throat hit but atleast it's firing properly now! Thanks for all your help both

Thankfull I no longer think it was the Megan as i've just rebuilt and it seems to be firing like a dream now. Put slightly too much cotton in as i've getting a hard throat hit but atleast it's firing properly now! Thanks for all your help both

Your welcome mate.

Glad you got a happy ending :)

Back
Top Bottom