What's new

Chi Megan Problems

Greebs

Postman
Hi all,

So it's been almost 2 weeks since VF and i've been using my Chi Megan pretty regularly since then. Lately i've been having problems with it either refusing to fire or firing but barely anything on a fresh battery and at .4 ohms. I've taken it all apart several times and it hasn't helped at all.

What could I be missing?

Greebs

Cleaned the contacts?

Yeah cleaned them all which seems to help but then fires like as if the battery has no power but when I pull the battery and charge it, the indicator states it's fully charged or as good as

Yeah cleaned them all which seems to help but then fires like as if the battery has no power but when I pull the battery and charge it, the indicator states it's fully charged or as good as

You got an alternative battery to try in case the batteries had it?

Or another mod to try the battery in?

Hows the bottom of the battery look ? give that a good clean. could be that its been depressed from pushing the button harder to try and get it to fire ?

Hows the bottom of the battery look ? give that a good clean. could be that its been depressed from pushing the button harder to try and get it to fire ?

The base of the battery does look a bit mucky, will try cleaning it now

Got an ohms meter I can screw the mod onto if that's what you mean?

Can it measure the output of the battery? Most ohm meters measure atomizer resistance, you need a voltmeter to measure battery output.

If it's 4.2ish you know the battery is charged...

Back
Top Bottom