What's new

#teamsinglecoil

No problem pal

Not sure what batteries in them but if its 3.7V and 3amps then 1.2 is the 'max' it can go

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It fires down to 0.8, but the safety cutouts mean that with a coil that low in it you aren't able to use the wattage range when vaping, the numbers change but the output of the device remains the same. 1.2 is what I have seen quoted as the lowest you can go without the safety mechanisms taking effect in this way. It is a 4.2v battery when fully charged I believe.

Not worth the risk to b honest. Can't afford to replace it right now, will sace up and get a mech clone. Will the k100 fire reasonably low. I'm not talking Raguri low. Just lower than the 0.7 I can do on the vtr.

When you're talking Mechs its all about the batteries a Sony VTC5 30amp will fire down 'safely' to 0.2 so 0.7 will be more than safe :-)

If you're looking at a cheap mech then FT have a copper Vanilla for sub a tenner. Ones in my cart to be ordered.

Coppers a good conductor :-)

It fires down to 0.8, but the safety cutouts mean that with a coil that low in it you aren't able to use the wattage range when vaping, the numbers change but the output of the device remains the same. 1.2 is what I have seen quoted as the lowest you can go without the safety mechanisms taking effect in this way. It is a 4.2v battery when fully charged I believe.

Learn something new :)

Cheers Diche. Never owned the MVP, I was just basing it off the manafacturers info

Well I've just double checked ohms on the vtr. 1.2. So fired it. Fire button stuck on straight away. Released battery. Reinserted battery. All fine but checked ohms again to see if owts blown and its read as 0.5. Got to be a short

Well I've just double checked ohms on the vtr. 1.2. So fired it. Fire button stuck on straight away. Released battery. Reinserted battery. All fine but checked ohms again to see if owts blown and its read as 0.5. Got to be a short

Or the coils dieing :-)

Mine jump around when they're about kaput

Learn something new :)

Cheers Diche. Never owned the MVP, I was just basing it off the manafacturers info

I have done a lot of reading up on it and successfully fired a 0.9ohm coil, there is a lot of conflicting information, but those same figures come up frequently from the more trustworthy sources so I reckon they are correct.

When you're talking Mechs its all about the batteries a Sony VTC5 30amp will fire down 'safely' to 0.2 so 0.7 will be more than safe :-)

If you're looking at a cheap mech then FT have a copper Vanilla for sub a tenner. Ones in my cart to be ordered.

Coppers a good conductor :-)

Sorry for hijacking. But I'm wa ting some decent clouds. I can get good but want better. I also want mech. I've got plans for purple efest 18650s as I'm very limited to where I can buy from,(no pay pal) so that rules out ft. I've looked on amazon and there's a good few clones and possibly a few good clones but knowing which witchis which is confusing

Sorry for hijacking. But I'm wa ting some decent clouds. I can get good but want better. I also want mech. I've got plans for purple efest 18650s as I'm very limited to where I can buy from,(no pay pal) so that rules out ft. I've looked on amazon and there's a good few clones and possibly a few good clones but knowing which witchis which is confusing

You can use your card via PayPal :-), they have a checkout as guest option.

Purple Efests are fine I use them aswell as Sony, others here will say Sony are much better I personally don't push them to the limits and have had no problems with either.

To fire any build under 1 ohm,it's always best to go mechanical(unless you have DNA/SX board type regulation)Any mech can fire a sub-ohm build,it's the battery that is the limitation.The worst that will happen at sane sub-ohms with a suitable battery is if the mech mod isn't capable,then the switch is often the issue & it gets hot.If you continue pushing the mech with a hot switch,then you'll end up with a blister on your fingertip(to match mine,though mine was actually caused by test firing the 0.12 build for several minutes & then trying to unscrew the atty to check resistance)but as long as you're using a good battery(VTC4-5's)you won't have to deal with a venting battery.

My dual coil attempt with the 0.5mm wouldn't register either so I am back up to 1ohm using 0.3mm. I so need a proper ohms meter if I am going to play this game

Back
Top Bottom