What's new

#teamsinglecoil

Try Blackpowder at in a sub ohm build :wink: actually don't do that your hair will fall out and your knees will tremble :)

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Expected to see your clouds danny.... :D

Went with 0.5mm parallel 6 wraps on a 2mm drill bit and my MVP is just reading it as 0.0ohms :(

Try Blackpowder at in a sub ohm build :wink: actually don't do that your hair will fall out and your knees will tremble :)

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I do, at 0.04... didn't do much if I'm honest. Tasted bloody awesome, but no woopah :(
Morijas mix however.,. Ouch.

Went with 0.5mm parallel 6 wraps on a 2mm drill bit and my MVP is just reading it as 0.0ohms :(

You have a short somewhere love.

Have you checked to make sure the wires stayed side by side throughout the coil, i.e not crossed over

Then make sure your screws are tight and the wire hasn't snapped in the posts.

Failing that check there isn't any loose wire and the coil isn't touching the posts or the top cap.

You will get there ;)

Out of curiosity. How low does the mvp2 fire. I've got a build I wanna try but it just keeps melting firing buttons and don't fancy risking it till I know,

Thanx

You have a short somewhere love.

Have you checked to make sure the wires stayed side by side throughout the coil, i.e not crossed over

Then make sure your screws are tight and the wire hasn't snapped in the posts.

Failing that check there isn't any loose wire and the coil isn't touching the posts or the top cap.

You will get there ;)

yep checked all of that still can't figure it out, 0.5 is very different to work with from 0.3, I am not sure I am going to like the 0.7. Is it true that torching the wire before starting coiling can make it more pliable?

Gonna put a dual coil build back in for now, I need it functional for the morning, but going to use the off cuts of 0.5mm and see what happens :D

Out of curiosity. How low does the mvp2 fire. I've got a build I wanna try but it just keeps melting firing buttons and don't fancy risking it till I know,

Thanx

Its supposedly meant to be 1.2-1.4 so I heard with a max of 3amps but people have fired down to 0.8 :-/

The battery has a limit of 3amps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Its supposedly meant to be 1.2-1.4 so I heard with a max of 3amps but people have fired down to 0.8 :-/

The battery has a limit of 3amps

Ahh. Best not try it then. Thanx

No problem pal

Not sure what batteries in them but if its 3.7V and 3amps then 1.2 is the 'max' it can go

Not worth the risk to b honest. Can't afford to replace it right now, will sace up and get a mech clone. Will the k100 fire reasonably low. I'm not talking Raguri low. Just lower than the 0.7 I can do on the vtr.

Back
Top Bottom