What's new

Hawkeshead trades and give-aways

Thanks to Jocky I've got a load of Japanese panty-pads to play with for the weekend.

I will be bringing some juices some carto's an old dct and basically my odds and sods for people to pick through. (Totes not a clear out of my vape crap I don't use no never) and a dead mod for people who want to tinker. (Waste of 40 quid from a cunt hobbiest tosser)

As above I'll be bringing a load of "stuff" from starter kits, clearos, wick, wire, batteries, juice

Also going to bring some concentrates base and nic liquids for anyone that wants a go at mixing

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Could some kind soul stick my name down next to the inline voltmeter?

Much appreciated as it's murder to cut and paste on the mobile.

Got goods of my own to give away too

1. 10 x drip tips

2. 1 x boxed Chree of Life mod cdr

3. 1 x Chingray Copper mod Chegs

4. 4 x VTC3s

5. 2 x Efest 18650 1600mAh

6. 1 x Inline voltmeter simonsays

7. 1 x Easy-coil

8. 1 x brass Chraken

9. 1 x stainless Chraken

10. 1 x Bespin C3aPO Ninjaassasin1983

11. 1 x Chaifun GS nikki from mars

12. 1 x Chrometheus

13. 1 x Yellowkiss/Team Rampage Arrow ElsaBubs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I wasn't planning on making any effort to update the list :D

I just felt if people wanted to scratch their names next to something then, in the Lakes, look for a fat man on the floor clutching a bottle of gin surrounded by a disappointed family.

How the hell did you know what I'll be drinking - Mawsley's Psychic powers know no bounds...

Oh, you meant you'll be passed out with the gin, Oh well it's a big floor, room for two of us at least to pass out...:lol1:

Just supply the paddling pool and mud, I have the bikini.

Methinks you've forgotten where Hawkshead is, we are guaranteed rain(no paddling pools)as there's plenty lakes, and fields turn into mud baths whenever they get wet:P

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

Back
Top Bottom