What's new

POTV's Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet - Beat those post Vapefest blues...

Balls, this is like next week. Almost.

That's trim out the window then - where'd the time fly?

The PlumeBlu family are now once again coming... Booked and paid for so Kate (Mrs PlumeBlu), Mia (big little PlumeBlu), Piper (little little PlumeBlu) and myself will be coming for a hoot (and bringing some goodies for everyone too)

W00T looking forward to meeting Leigh and family, and seeing a large cow pat supping alcohol(occasionally answering to Dave)::P

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

Hi all. North-West based noob here, and I'd be interested in attending if at all possible.

Would it be ok for a 'Curious George' to show up on the day for a while and maybe learn a few things and meet some new faces ?

Cheers.

Hi all. North-West based noob here, and I'd be interested in attending if at all possible.

Would it be ok for a 'Curious George' to show up on the day for a while and maybe learn a few things and meet some new faces ?

Cheers.

Yup :D

Its open to all

Cheers.

Not a problem at all you could even stay and have a few drinks with us or point and laugh at certain inebriated ones.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Excellent. thanks !

I'm not much of a drinker, and I'll be driving anyway ... but put my name down for the laughing and pointing at drunk people competition.

Is there a timetable for the day listed anywhere , or will I aim towards Hawkshead and follow the clouds? Usually pretty cloudy round the lakes at the best of times as I recall.

Excellent. thanks !

I'm not much of a drinker, and I'll be driving anyway ... but put my name down for the laughing and pointing at drunk people competition.

Is there a timetable for the day listed anywhere , or will I aim towards Hawkshead and follow the clouds? Usually pretty cloudy round the lakes at the best of times as I recall.

No programme as such but there will be people milling around all day Saturday but I think the real antics would be Saturday late afternoon / evening

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Excellent. thanks !

:yahoo: weve got someone to do the beer run when the bar runs out :grin2:

Back
Top Bottom