What's new

What wire do I need?

Well I can't afford a decent cloud chasing mod this month so at £14 I think it might just be getting bought anyway, I can get that and the v2 1:1 brass tobh for less than £20
Spend a little more on the mod and I'll send you the tobh I mentioned the other day. It's the one I butchered in the pics In the singlecoil thread.

The added holes are a little out of line on one side but I think it's clouding well. The deck is SS.

spend a little more on the mod and i'll send you the tobh i mentioned the other day. It's the one i butchered in the pics in the singlecoil thread.

The added holes are a little out of line on one side but i think it's clouding well. The deck is ss.

top man!!!!! :d

Spend a little more on the mod and I'll send you the tobh I mentioned the other day. It's the one I butchered in the pics In the singlecoil thread.

The added holes are a little out of line on one side but I think it's clouding well. The deck is SS.

Thank you StuPot that is very nice of you. It is a brass sleeve isn't it? So what brass mod are you two going to recommend? Max budget £25 inc p+p

Thank you StuPot that is very nice of you. It is a brass sleeve isn't it? So what brass mod are you two going to recommend? Max budget £25 inc p+p
It is brass, yep. A nice patina on it though which I'll Polish if you want, it'll only take 2 mins to get shiny again. The daft tabs are already removed from the base too.

It is brass, yep. A nice patina on it though which I'll Polish if you want, it'll only take 2 mins to get shiny again. The daft tabs are already removed from the base too.

I prefer patinas tbh, my shinyitus doesn't seem to have lead to a love of shiny things so much as interesting chunks of metal.

Back
Top Bottom