What's new

What wire do I need?

@Diche

This. In aluminium (Black or white) would be a good starting point :)

Manhattan Mechanical Mod In - Grey Haze ECig Store

First thing I typed into Fasttech was the word Manhattan, the black one is there but it didn't make me go ooh. Simple fact is my remaining budget for this month won't stretch much further than £25 so if I buy in the uk I can only afford a tobh where as if I look at Fasttech I can stretch to both.

First thing I typed into Fasttech was the word Manhattan, the black one is there but it didn't make me go ooh. Simple fact is my remaining budget for this month won't stretch much further than £25 so if I buy in the uk I can only afford a tobh where as if I look at Fasttech I can stretch to both.

Might not make you go oooh looking at it. But using it.... It will! :D
only issue with the manhattan on FT is. Brass pins (Does change a lot tbh)

Might not make you go oooh looking at it. But using it.... It will! :D
only issue with the manhattan on FT is. Brass pins (Does change a lot tbh)

If I decide to do something nutty like enter a competition I will buy a proper device, but in the mean time I think that steampunk mod is coming my way :p it is too pretty to pass up on. I have no intention of dropping below 0.14 for shits and giggles and I won't even go that low on an everyday build so it might not get too hot (fingers crossed)

If I decide to do something nutty like enter a competition I will buy a proper device, but in the mean time I think that steampunk mod is coming my way :p it is too pretty to pass up on. I have no intention of dropping below 0.14 for shits and giggles and I won't even go that low on an everyday build so it might not get too hot (fingers crossed)

but... Spring switches... Eww ;)

Yep xD
Tried getting some for my old hammer mod before that went to the graveyard in the sky.

Well I can't afford a decent cloud chasing mod this month so at £14 I think it might just be getting bought anyway, I can get that and the v2 1:1 brass tobh for less than £20

Well I can't afford a decent cloud chasing mod this month so at £14 I think it might just be getting bought anyway, I can get that and the v2 1:1 brass tobh for less than £20

Hmm. fair enough :)

Back
Top Bottom