What's new

What wire do I need?

I remember trying it after the competition, scorched finger or what! But I don't really want another copper one :(

Having a quick look at fastech now, looks like a UK order would probably have to wait until the end of the month due to funds, so I might as well have a peek :D

Your probably right if I wanted to take it up full time or compete, but it is just for a bit of fun really, can't I have a brass one?

Brass and copper are alright, stay away from stainless though. Haha

That's no probs, I have my Ant on order and that is stainless.

There are some really pretty Chi You, am I allowed one of them?

You'll still get great clouds from stainless steel if you're just doing it at home for shits and giggles!

flying over your house,
a guy called xib

My Ant is my posh mod for formal occasions and is going to be my only original so it will not be used for shits and giggles exercises. So I have a copper 4nine which can get seriously hot with a Raguri build on it, not that I really intend to run that sort of build, but I am NOT cutting up my copper tobh that goes with it, so I either need an extra tobh to cut to pieces and run on the 4nine at a standard of a double Raguri, or I get a brass tobh and use it as an excuse to put something pretty under it.

Being somewhat subject to shinyitus you can guess which is appealing most :D

This is pretty but as it has sections of tube that screw together to create the 18650 length, I am sure it will be barred on the basis of voltage drop.

Vaperevolution_BLOG_Steam_Punk7.jpg

$23.22 Chi You Style Mechanical Mod at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

My Ant is my posh mod for formal occasions and is going to be my only original so it will not be used for shits and giggles exercises. So I have a copper 4nine which can get seriously hot with a @Raguri build on it, not that I really intend to run that sort of build, but I am NOT cutting up my copper tobh that goes with it, so I either need an extra tobh to cut to pieces and run on the 4nine at a standard of a double Raguri, or I get a brass tobh and use it as an excuse to put something pretty under it.

Being somewhat subject to shinyitus you can guess which is appealing most :D

This is pretty but as it has sections of tube that screw together to create the 18650 length, I am sure it will be barred on the basis of voltage drop.

Vaperevolution_BLOG_Steam_Punk7.jpg

$23.22 Chi You Style Mechanical Mod at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

You guessed it... Lemme look... :P

Back
Top Bottom