What's new

POTV's Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet - Beat those post Vapefest blues...

Who's cycling up and down Hardknott Pass with me?

I'll jump out of a suitable bush half way down & jam a stick in yer spokes.

No, wait. That'd mean walking half way up... Fek that!

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Mawsley I've booked and then cancelled camping due to work commitments but I still might make it.
I won't be able to re book until the Monday before the Friday but if I can get through I am certainly up for it. I would be aiming to get there Friday morning giving me/us 5-6 hours on the road before evening 'relaxation' :D

I ride loops (hate cycling the same bit of road twice) so I'll knock one up to include Hardknott then bung it in the Garmin.

I'm not the fastest but do like to put the miles in. I'm currently riding a hybrid (Felt QX70).

@Mawsley I've booked and then cancelled camping due to work commitments but I still might make it.
I won't be able to re book until the Monday before the Friday but if I can get through I am certainly up for it. I would be aiming to get there Friday morning giving me/us 5-6 hours on the road before evening 'relaxation' :D

I ride loops (hate cycling the same bit of road twice) so I'll knock one up to include Hardknott then bung it in the Garmin.

I'm not the fastest but do like to put the miles in. I'm currently riding a hybrid (Felt QX70).

Mate - I weight 593KG :D

Back
Top Bottom