What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

#teamsinglecoil

Button may get warm, wear a glove ;)

I am not too worried about me, but I am gonna be hellishly displeased if I kill the tobh.

Am I thinking along the right lines? I only have 0.3 kanthal so I created some quad twisted wire which I think should help.

IMG_20140809_155456922_zpsckja0rja.jpg

I really need to me a drill to twist some wire up

After watching Raguri do it with his teeth at vapefest I decided to try my dremel rather than my drill, far easier to control the speed. This will be only the 4th coil build I have ever done, and one of those was on a kanger head so I am a bit nervous as to whether I have the right idea.

After watching Raguri do it with his teeth at vapefest I decided to try my dremel rather than my drill, far easier to control the speed. This will be only the 4th coil build I have ever done, and one of those was on a kanger head so I am a bit nervous as to whether I have the right idea.

Spot diddly on!!!!!!!

He miss priced it on the site should be £20 but as only 3 people got it at £15 he is going to honour it, top lad is Amir

Back
Top Bottom