What's new

POTV's Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet - Beat those post Vapefest blues...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
Ever thought about meeting up with other vapers and never bothered or just not had the nerve?

Thought you couldn't afford to come to the "Hawkshead Biggest Mini Vape meet Ever"?

Were you in two minds about coming?

Don't know what's going on? What to expect?

Well there's still time to join in!

This is open to everybody regardless of the area you live in.

The Location is Hawkshead Youth Hostel. Date September 6th 2014.
More info on the site here - Hawkshead Hostel | Great For Cycling & Activity Breaks in the Lakes | YHA

• Prices are per room, Camping is £8 per person...
  • You can share a room or pay the full price and keep it to yourself...
  • All camping pods are now taken, please remember bedding is NOT included in pods but can be provided by the YHA @£5 per person...
  • Yes, you'll need to bring your own towel (Everyone even in the Main house and courtyard)...
  • Breakfast for Sat & Sun can be booked £4.99 per day
  • There will be a BBQ Buffet On Sat Evening £8
  • We are still attempting to arrange a DJ For Sat night but may just resort bring an iPod (We will have a sound system to connect to)...
  • There is a bar open all day until late in the evening (early morning)
  • Events on the day will be informal and arranged by whoever feels like volunteering

For the new to vaping this would be a chance for you to meet up with others and get some great tips from the seasoned pro's on DIY, MODS, Coils, RBA's, RDA's you name an abbreviation there will be someone there to help you with it.

Also there will be give-aways, swap shop and Possibly a table of free to a good home.

For those with families The village of Hawkeshead is nearby and the entire Lake District is literally outside the window! You don't have to spend all day with us, Feel free to wander into the village or take a walk, or bike ride through the fantastic Lakeland scenery. You can even arrive on Friday if you wish, quite a few of your fellow apes will be there on Friday enjoying the Lakes and making a family weekend out of it

Feel like coming or want to know more? get in contact with @BigAndy or @Tubbyengineer

Prices below but remember this is only until Sunday 17th at 5pm

Main HouseAll Bunks Flash Price Status
28 bed£50Vacant
38 bed£50Vacant
44 bed£40Vacant
58 bed£50Vacant
66 bed£40Vacant
76 bed£40Vacant
88 bed£50Vacant
94 bed£40Vacant
104 bed£40Vacant
114 bed£40Vacant
126 bed£40Vacant
146 bed£40Vacant

<tbody>
</tbody>

1 Double bedded 5 bed room in the Courtyard £40

This is the rooms list as it stands at the time of this post...

Courtyard
CY13£35BigAndy + Mrs Big AndyPaidConfirmed
CY23£35TubbyEngineerPaidConfirmed
CY33£35@ZT - Fri & SatPaidConfirmed
CY43£35@Miss Pepper Fri &SatPaidConfirmed
CY54£50Sassy / @Midnight / @man_d all three Fri and SatPaidConfirmed
CY63£37.50@Remnant & @PhartmasterPoss Fri & SatPaidConfirmed
CY73£37.50@VapercaperPaidProcessing
CY84£50Andy Vapes (FB) 3 beds
CY95£60PlumebluPaidConfirmed
CY103£37.50@JediknightPaidConfirmed
PODS
POD1£40@Gilliandrea + OHPaidConfirmed
POD2£40@Fleabag + OH & PoochPaidConfirmed
POD3£50@Elsabubs & @JennyS + DogPaidConfirmed
POD4£50VACANT
POD5£40@SimonSaysPaidConfirmed
POD6£40MawsleyPaidProcessing
POD7£50@Gords1001PaidConfirmed
POD8£50@Nikki from marsPaidConfirmed
Camping £8 per person
@anthonybConfirmed
@chegs CaravanConfirmed
@Stylezuk
@Yoda1970
@Time76
Trungo
Paid
Confirmed
Still vacant Rooms
Main House
ROOMBEDSPRICE
MH 28POA4 bunks
MH38POA4 bunks
MH44£502 Bunks
MH58POA4 bunks
MH66POA3 bunks
MH76POA3 bunks
MH88POA4 bunks
MH95£60Double, single + 1 bunk
MH104£502 Bunks
MH113£35Bunk & Single
MH126POA3 bunks
MH146POA3 bunks
CY95£60Double, Single & 1 Bunk
POD4VACANT - COME & GET IT...

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
Tubbyengineer ... probably unlikely, but would it be possible to change a booking from a pod to a room? Am in need of air beds and all manner of things otherwise. .. will be dependent on the other people iam sharing with.. but right now the thought of a real bed of whatever type is sounding good as my back has been playing me up... let me know anyway and I will talk to people I am sharing with if so...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The 'free to a good home' thing is definitely happening. Even if it's just supplied by me. Gotta get rid of this juice somehow!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Will bring random selection of foul juice and some cheap drippers if anyone fancies doing a vape challenge. .. after sufficient alcohol has been consumed. ..someone else will have to volunteer to film it though. ...

Tubbyengineer ... probably unlikely, but would it be possible to change a booking from a pod to a room? Am in need of air beds and all manner of things otherwise. .. will be dependent on the other people iam sharing with.. but right now the thought of a real bed of whatever type is sounding good as my back has been playing me up... let me know anyway and I will talk to people I am sharing with if so...

No problem just give Hawkshead a ring and they'll sort it out for you

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

BigAndy... thanks will ask the other chimps and see what they reckon. ..

nikki from mars just on the off chance you can't sort out a swap of accommodation I have plenty of airbeds etc going spare. You're more than welcome to a loan

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

simonsays actually that could be the solution we need... there are 4 of us and I know Nanook has one... and I think my OH does... not sure about the other person and I definitely don't. ..I prefer the idea of the pod in some ways as I am pretty much a night owl... so would mean less likely to disturb others...

@Tubbyengineer ... probably unlikely, but would it be possible to change a booking from a pod to a room? Am in need of air beds and all manner of things otherwise. .. will be dependent on the other people iam sharing with.. but right now the thought of a real bed of whatever type is sounding good as my back has been playing me up... let me know anyway and I will talk to people I am sharing with if so...

That shouldn't be a problem, lots of rooms stil available - You'll probably need to PM @BigAndy though to Make sure they get the details right...

Bugger he beat me to it, damned work...

Last edited:
Will bring random selection of foul juice and some cheap drippers if anyone fancies doing a vape challenge. .. after sufficient alcohol has been consumed. ..someone else will have to volunteer to film it though. ...

Lol, We already have a kind Donation of Hot Wings, Bacon, & Blue Cheese Juices from @EthelKing - Purveyor or possibly Perpetrator of Many amusing flavours and Instigator of the "Come Vape With Me" challenge. There will also be Roast Beef and Possibly Chicken Tikka if I can Persuade @OccultScientist to part with it! - or tell me where he got it...

I'll be filming it all in HD For the Forums delight and delectation - but will not be responsible for people hurling, choking or wetting themselves laughing...

Back
Top Bottom