What's new

Holiday dispatch news

RicModMaker

Vendor
With regret, I won't be able to dispatch orders for 1 week from Friday 8th August @ 2.00pm until Saturday 16th August as I'm away on holiday and need to recharge the batteries (Not 18650s). All orders up until 2.00pm on Friday 8th August will be dispatched that afternoon. Orders can still be placed during my break but they won't be dispatched until Monday 18th August. Please make sure you are stocked up on what you need before this time if possible.

Thanks for your understanding.
Ric

With regret, I won't be able to dispatch orders for 1 week from Friday 8th August @ 2.00pm until Saturday 16th August as I'm away on holiday and need to recharge the batteries (Not 18650s). All orders up until 2.00pm on Friday 8th August will be dispatched that afternoon. Orders can still be placed during my break but they won't be dispatched until Monday 18th August. Please make sure you are stocked up on what you need before this time if possible.

Thanks for your understanding.
Ric

Have a good holiday you lucky devil : )

Back to the grindstone. Been packing for the last 6 hours ready for tomorrows post. Thanks to everyone for your patience.
Ric

Oops, missed your departure message. Hope you had a great holiday Ric

posted from a DIY juice cloud

Back
Top Bottom