What's new

Fogger v4 vs Aga T7

Built it 10 mins ago straight after it dropped through the door.....i'm now wondering if I even need my drippers any more :grin2:

Couple of micros at 0.8 and its working lovely....not sure how high to fire it, popped it up to 30 and it hasn't burnt...might wait a for it to bed in before I attempt 50!

Think kayfun is still going to be useful for when I feel like a tamer vape...as I do enjoy mouth to lungs occasionally.

Definitely a thumbs up from me though. No leaks, nice airflow, simple build even for a tiny deck.

Just had to take a needle file to the air holes to make em nice and round!

huzzah!

GZ on your fogger :)

I like my dual coil drippers, so the KF never did it for me. IMO, tanks are a necessary evil to be used while driving.

I have both the Fogger v4.0 and T7; both are close to a good dripper experience for vape production and flavor. Building on either is pretty easy, and they both have decent air flow control. I use both in rotation, depending on my mood.

Ultimately, I spend more time with my T7 because of the build flexibility. You can do single, dual horizontal (side by side or crossing over), or dual vertical (side by side or stacked). Aside from filling woes, it is a great tank. If you like to experiment, it is well worth picking up :)

My 2 favorite builds on it are:

Stacked Vertical Coils

14402943054_137766caab.jpg
14217405099_dbb1335863.jpg

Vertical Side by Side

14124280200_b45f7026f4.jpg

I like my dual coil drippers, so the KF never did it for me. IMO, tanks are a necessary evil to be used while driving.

I have both the Fogger v4.0 and T7; both are close to a good dripper experience for vape production and flavor. Building on either is pretty easy, and they both have decent air flow control. I use both in rotation, depending on my mood.

Ultimately, I spend more time with my T7 because of the build flexibility. You can do single, dual horizontal (side by side or crossing over), or dual vertical (side by side or stacked). Aside from filling woes, it is a great tank. If you like to experiment, it is well worth picking up :)

Stacked Vertical Coils

Vertical Side by Side

Good stuff.

Definitely picking up a T7 at some point...

Stacked Vertical Coils

Vertical Side by Side

Single wick on the dual vertical? Looks very nice:-)

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

T5 update for any that be interested...

it's that damn Rayon causing the leaks! cotton is fine as it soaks up the juice - prob need a shed load more rayon to achieve same.

T5 update for any that be interested...

it's that damn Rayon causing the leaks! cotton is fine as it soaks up the juice - prob need a shed load more rayon to achieve same.

Rayon is more absorbent than cotton??

Rayon is more absorbent than cotton??

well it appears more open - like the fibers aren't as close as cotton

more bouncy if you know what i mean

a big wadge of cotton seems to make more of a plug

or if the rayon is absorbing more it's absobing too much before i wack in the plug!

I could be wrong but somat suspicious is going on inside that damn atty ;-)

So, for a couple of months or so, I've been using both the Fogger v4 and the AGA T-7 alongside my other tanks The T-7 is the one I am using more often than not. I prefer the versatility of the build (as previous posters have said), as my fat fingers do not like the Fogger v4. Now, if we were discussing the Fogger v4 BIG, then the Aga-T7 is on a par - the v4 BIG is an AWESOME tank, but looks bloody silly sat on an IPV v2/22mm mod.. My fingers are better suited to the BIG!

With the T-7, provided that you use enough cotton and never fill it with nothing but a needle tip, it wont leak. It utilises pressure and if you don't use a needle tip to refill, it will leak out the bottom hole. I learned that the hard way.

I've just rebuilt it 10 minutes ago...dual micro coils with a reading of 0.3ohms, Koh Gen Do cotton and Suicide Bunny "Mothers Milk" on my IPV2 @ 30W with the air holes fully open - there isn't a more wholesome vape in my opinion. Noisy as fuck with the suck, but the vapour and the flavour - I think you're hard pushed to beat it :)

So, for a couple of months or so, I've been using both the Fogger v4 and the AGA T-7 alongside my other tanks The T-7 is the one I am using more often than not. I prefer the versatility of the build (as previous posters have said), as my fat fingers do not like the Fogger v4. Now, if we were discussing the Fogger v4 BIG, then the Aga-T7 is on a par - the v4 BIG is an AWESOME tank, but looks bloody silly sat on an IPV v2/22mm mod.. My fingers are better suited to the BIG!

With the T-7, provided that you use enough cotton and never fill it with nothing but a needle tip, it wont leak. It utilises pressure and if you don't use a needle tip to refill, it will leak out the bottom hole. I learned that the hard way.

I've just rebuilt it 10 minutes ago...dual micro coils with a reading of 0.3ohms, Koh Gen Do cotton and Suicide Bunny "Mothers Milk" on my IPV2 @ 30W with the air holes fully open - there isn't a more wholesome vape in my opinion. Noisy as fuck with the suck, but the vapour and the flavour - I think you're hard pushed to beat it :)

For the price of the t7 you're right it's hard to beat, but my squape kicks it's ass hands down on flavour and vapour every time

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

For the price of the t7 you're right it's hard to beat, but my squape kicks it's ass hands down on flavour and vapour every time

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

True, but you could buy 3 t7's for the price of a squape and still have enough left for 45ml of Penguin Mumble :-)

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

Back
Top Bottom