What's new

Vapefest flavours now available on PlumeBlu site

Colonelboom

Vendor
Just a quick note that all the 10ml bottles of Vapefest launched flavours are now available on the site, 30ml will be coming shortly and then 50ml will be a little longer as we are having issues getting hold of the bottles for it.

Colonel Booms

Not sure about the new ones, but loving the Black Powder.... :-) and a free bump!

I never got round to trying out the new stuff, but I did buy a couple of bottles of "By Jove" while I was there and it's been in a tank non stop since I got home....Love It :)

I never got round to trying out the new stuff, but I did buy a couple of bottles of "By Jove" while I was there and it's been in a tank non stop since I got home....Love It :)

That's good to hear, you were saying that you hoped it tasted as good as you remembered from the pub the night before.

By Jove is very nice, but I think personally I prefer "Over the Top".

And well blackpowder.. thats just nom fucking nom :-)

The new juices were very good flavours, I tried them all on the day. The custard had all the roundness and warmth that you would want from a good custard with a lovely touch of something extra to just lift it from the ordinary. The Keywest was a great keylime pie style juice with a strong biscuity flavour and a great tang of lime on the exhale.

Its just a pity I don't like custard or buttery biscuit in a vape lol. My blackpowder is vanishing worryingly fast though :(

The new juices were very good flavours, I tried them all on the day. The custard had all the roundness and warmth that you would want from a good custard with a lovely touch of something extra to just lift it from the ordinary. The Keywest was a great keylime pie style juice with a strong biscuity flavour and a great tang of lime on the exhale.

Its just a pity I don't like custard or buttery biscuit in a vape lol. My blackpowder is vanishing worryingly fast though :(

I have my kick turned right down to prolong my BP experience lmfao....

I have my kick turned right down to prolong my BP experience lmfao....

I don't have a kick for my mech, I decided not to bother. The BP is being dripped, the way it should be tasted according to the Master :worship:

Oh and one thing I would also like to confirm, it works very well with cider, I had my doubts given the licorice, but the smokiness sets off the cider beautifully :D

I don't have a kick for my mech, I decided not to bother. The BP is being dripped, the way it should be tasted according to the Master :worship:

Oh and one thing I would also like to confirm, it works very well with cider, I had my doubts given the licorice, but the smokiness sets off the cider beautifully :D

It works very well with Old Speckled Hen!

I like that ther seems to have been resurgence in BlackPowder and HeadShot of late, they always kinda fell by the wayside being original launch releases and HeartShot just sells and sells regardless. BlackPowder was the very first flavour I ever made, and even with 3 revisions since I launched it is still only on revision number 9

Back
Top Bottom